Limelight Forums

Full Version: How Tough is Obay.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys, like you all know Obay is the most badass human being in the world so i want you guys to remenber atleast one "Obay is so badass fact" and write it down for the world to remenber.

Ill Start.

Obay is so badass hes the reason Waldo is hidding.

Obay is so badass he doesent flush the toilet he scares the shit out of it

Obay is so tough he wasnt breast fed as a baby, he went straight onto cappuccino's.

Obay is so badass he can strangle you with a cordless phone!

and my personal favorite

Obay is so tough he was in all starwars movies til this day, he was cast for the role of "The Force".
Kinda seems like you're taking Chuck Norris jokes and switching in Obay. Js
Obay is as tough as a popsicle on a hot summer day
asslick intensifies
Plot twist:

Obay is John Cena

Obay is so badass his profile picture is a lion.
[Image: v7rcgAu.png]
Obay is so tough even shortbread is scared of him
He put roofies in his dog's bowl. I think.

[Image: dULUybd.png]
(Oct 18, 2015, 07:34 PM)Toxic link Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda seems like you're taking Chuck Norris jokes and switching in Obay. Js

I would never do that, you silly.  Smile
(Oct 18, 2015, 08:35 PM)Jericho link Wrote: [ -> ]asslick intensifies

You just jelly cuz my supreme overlord master lets me suck on his ass, btw just so you know my supreme overlord already told me that because of my awesome contribute to his anal moistness my senpai is gona give me administrator status so expect a ban for admin disrespecting me, right after i become supreme administrator which is gona be sometime this week, right after my Supreme overlord obay defeats Isis with only is Sumo skills!

But maybe there is a way to get you out of this situation, maybe if you just say your sorry and once i am a supreme administrator you provide the required number of licks, i might put good word of your deeds when i am discussing administrator topics with my admins friends i might tell Temar how much of a good person you are and how you always help the old ladies of evocity carry their groceries and how you adopted 7 orphan midgets and gave them all midget apropriate names like Stumpy and Bigmac. Its your choice, choose wisely  8)
(Oct 19, 2015, 03:59 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jericho link=topic=2395.msg23109#msg23109 date=1445193359]
asslick intensifies

You just jelly cuz my supreme overlord master lets me suck on his ass, btw just so you know my supreme overlord already told me that because of my awesome contribute to his anal moistness my senpai is gona give me administrator status so expect a ban for admin disrespecting me, right after i become supreme administrator which is gona be sometime this week, right after my Supreme overlord obay defeats Isis with only is Sumo skills!

But maybe there is a way to get you out of this situation, maybe if you just say your sorry and once i am a supreme administrator you provide the required number of licks, i might put good word of your deeds when i am discussing administrator topics with my admins friends i might tell Temar how much of a good person you are and how you always help the old ladies of evocity carry their groceries and how you adopted 7 orphan midgets and gave them all midget apropriate names like Stumpy and Bigmac. Its your choice, choose wisely  8)
[/quote]
u fokin wot m8o
(Oct 19, 2015, 03:59 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jericho link=topic=2395.msg23109#msg23109 date=1445193359]
asslick intensifies

[/quote]

what the fuck are you even attempting to say
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:55 PM)zankaa222 link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Ninja Internet Explorer link=topic=2395.msg23184#msg23184 date=1445263184]
[quote author=Jericho link=topic=2395.msg23109#msg23109 date=1445193359]
asslick intensifies

[/quote]

what the fuck are you even attempting to say
[/quote]

What the fuck are you trying to answer?
Obay is so tough they want to build diamond cutting blades out of his hair.
Obay is so tough, only Nokia 3310 is his worthy opponent.
Pages: 1 2