Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Zero Senpai

Ban ID: 954

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: v2d

Ban Reason: Major prop spam

Why should you be unbanned?: I do not wish to be completely unbanned, but a reduction of my ban time. This is because after a month of playing LL, I went onto v2d and someone kept spawning blocks or "tubes" which I kept getting trapped in, as I told Brynn but he didn't listen. I then spammed the barrel hoping that it would kill me, as I forgot I could've easily changed jobs and it was the fact that someone spawned props in the first place to get me trapped, and I was trapped for longer than 5 minutes at one time which is why I went to the option of spamming the barrels to hopefully kill myself. I understand prop spam is against the rules, but in now way would I ever attempt to crash the server and Brynn said to me "The server is now suffering from the side effects" when there was no difference from before I spammed, as the server hadn't retarded in a long time. I heard that Brynn was actually in the game, being invisible, doing certain activities while I was being trapped so next time I'd prefer you to be on the server so I can ask for admin assistance instead of attempting to prop kill myself to get out of it. I know prop spamming is against the rules, and I didn't attempt to crash the server at all, which is why I ask for a reduction as 1 year is far too much for spamming "attempting to prop kill myself" when I couldn't really get out of being stuck inside props, multiple times, when an admin was on but was not visible so I could get get the help required.

Evidence: N/A
Hello Zero,

There is a few I'd just like to point out. The Blue Barrel Prop, It wasn't the only prop you spammed in.

Blue Barrel Prop Spam ;

The 8x8 Plate Prop ;

Even More Props you decided to spam in :

Now if you care to explain the amount of prop spam you've done, feel free.

And looking at the last ban you had for "Mass RDM", clearly looks to me that your not here to RP at all on our servers.

EDIT : And as for the server suffering side effects, it wasn't clear to me at the time, and I am still not aware if you cause that amount of lag. I will ask someone who knows more about it then me. But I did have to restart.
I see no reason for an unban. That amount of props in that amount of time will affect the server heavily.
Denied. User not replied within two days of last staff members comment.