Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cooli Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Cooli
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3361075

Server: V33X

Summary: 1.) First off, his car was blocking both sides of the road, so i tried to get round it but doing so, I touched it. He then pulled out a gun and shot me, not even warning me. 2.)As a SRU, a guy jumped in front of my car so he stops my car, I get out and then when i show him what happened, he tazed me. Also, when I was standing still, he thought it would be funny to RDM me, so when I'm dead, he starts saying ''That's what happens when you mess with me mother fucker.
Evidence: None yet, but I'll try and look at my screenshots to see if i got any decent ones.

Thanks,
Pulse
+Support, he went up to me asking for protection money, when I declined he and his friend mowed me down in the middle of the city with multiple people around, I then went to estates after NLR, I used my H1 to do a hill jump nearest to gas station, I landed into the estates and they yet again mowed me down.
User has 24 hours to post evidence below.
For the driving my car into the lake and rdm, Cooli was involved BUT it turns out that Dynamite actually drove it into the lake. Here is the chat evidence of him admitting it. https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...2CEAB83ED/

Here is Cooli RDMing me. https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...B59C9C3CC/  And here is me dead...  https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...2C32ECCF7/
Accused player (Cooli, STEAM_0:1:3361075) has 48 Hours to respond to this post and give your reason for killing Ollie.
So for the first thing about the car, it isnt mine and it wasnt parked in the middle of the road. As I recall it was parked next to a house in waterfront road. For the 2nd point I told you to stop walking ~10 times and you continued walking away when you were surrounded by 2 SWAT agents and 1 to 2 Agents. I then tazed you when you were walking away but you kept moving after that when I told you to stop. Then I just shot you while you were running/moving as there was no president / VP and the police sergeant and swat sergeant werent accept / declining any warrant.
I forget some things about the car scenario so im posting again.

So it was neatly parked in a parking spot and you intentionly hit it. I then pulled a gun out and told you to stop the car. When I said that you were ~8 meters away and you drove further. Then I shot your car.
(Oct 17, 2015, 11:46 AM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, he went up to me asking for protection money, when I declined he and his friend mowed me down in the middle of the city with multiple people around, I then went to estates after NLR, I used my H1 to do a hill jump nearest to gas station, I landed into the estates and they yet again mowed me down.
I also had the same experience. Him and his friend asked me if I needed protection, I declined and then they literally just shot me up and killed me right after, without mugging me/threatening my life. It literally went:

Asked if I needed protection > I decline > They shoot me up and murder me

Afterwards, I did warn them that they couldn't do that. I thought they'd stop, so I left it from there but it seems the same happened to you; maybe my incident happened after yours though.
(Oct 17, 2015, 03:33 PM)Cooli link Wrote: [ -> ]So for the first thing about the car, it isnt mine and it wasnt parked in the middle of the road. As I recall it was parked next to a house in waterfront road. For the 2nd point I told you to stop walking ~10 times and you continued walking away when you were surrounded by 2 SWAT agents and 1 to 2 Agents. I then tazed you when you were walking away but you kept moving after that when I told you to stop. Then I just shot you while you were running/moving as there was no president / VP and the police sergeant and swat sergeant werent accept / declining any warrant.

1.) The SRU said I could show you what happened, but instead of letting me tell you, you tazed me. 2.) Also, I was not moving when you RDMed me, I was turning around to see what happened and decided to RDM me. 3.) Just because nobody is answering warrants doesnt mean you can RDM me 4.) Also, in this post, you are denying that you have anything to do with the car but on the next post, you are admitting it. 5.) You did not say anything to me, you just pulled out a gun and killed me, not even stopping for me to get out. Also, The Houses to the houses down the rugged lane is not 80 metres, so even if you did warn me, I wouldnt of heard it.
By the way, if anyone has other evidence, I'd be happy to add you on steam so I can post it.
Thanks.
1and2 I was in charge of your arrest so and then I told the other SRU/SWAT to go away, I also told you stay there and not move (turning is moving as well) For 3 that was not the reason I killed you.
4, I never denied that I had nothing to do with the car, I just stated that it wasnt mine. (its my friends)
5, I told you to stop the car and I said you were around 8 meters away not 80 meters.
(Oct 17, 2015, 05:56 PM)Cooli link Wrote: [ -> ]1and2 I was in charge of your arrest so and then I told the other SRU/SWAT to go away, I also told you stay there and not move (turning is moving as well) For 3 that was not the reason I killed you.
4, I never denied that I had nothing to do with the car, I just stated that it wasnt mine. (its my friends)
5, I told you to stop the car and I said you were around 8 meters away not 80 meters.

1.) In the real world, a normal ranked SRU wouldn't be able to control the Seargent and I would be able to show you what happened. 2.) I was looking around to see what the officers were doing, and also to check who it was that was talking, in real life, would you kill a guy for turning around? 3.) You said you were not part of it. 4.) If I was 8 meters, you would have to be close to me, I could not hear you, so you obviously were not 8 meters away from me...
1, It was not the sergeant that did that.
2, If there were more than 4 people around you in very heavy scary suits with big guns you would be too scared to move.
3, please show me where i said that.
4, listen better next time
(Oct 17, 2015, 06:09 PM)Cooli link Wrote: [ -> ]1, It was not the sergeant that did that.
2, If there were more than 4 people around you in very heavy scary suits with big guns you would be too scared to move.
3, please show me where i said that.
4, listen better next time

1.) I know, but in real life, you would let me get my point across.
2.) You wouldnt be because they are just a higher rank of the police.
3.) Look at the comments you posted.
4.) You didnt say anything...
1, not if i was part of a heavy armed military group, they wouldnt care.
2, Everyone would be scared in real life.
3, Dont see it.
4, I did but I guess you didnt hear it.

We can go on doing this for a long time so lets wait for the judgement of an admin / moderator
Pages: 1 2