Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: TheBlackPhynix

band by :[L²] Rocket

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: CDM

Why should you be unbanned?: becorse he run over the street and i cant stop bevor i chash in his Body

Thats not fair to be band when People make jail working ist not my Problem when he run over the street
ban ID 949
You kept on breaking the rules almost everyday in the past week, and you keep on making excuses which at the end turned out to be lies.

A few days ago you've ran over a player and killed him while he was afk and you claimed that it was an accident when you drifted
the player was recording when he afk and showed us a video how it wasn't an accident. https://gyazo.com/64d003abb190efe5461ca05037f6a848

Regarding this case you've ran over a police officer during a shootout with the corleones the same police officer you RDM'ed the same day when he was also raiding the corlenoes before, you RDM'ed him because you were a gundealer helping corleones during a raid, which afterwords you claimed that you didn't know it was against the rules to help corleones.

In the past few weeks you've proven that you have not read the rules and you continue to break them.
You've failed to show any interest into replying to this un-ban request.

Denied.