Limelight Forums

Full Version: Adelaide Cooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: latest?cb=20150124040536]
Adelaide Cooper
"Addie"
Adelaide was born on the 2nd of January 1990 in the city of Londonderry, Northern Ireland. She would attend primary and secondary schools, gaining good grades, allowing her to be accepted into Glasgow University. After leaving University, Cooper would move to Evocity in the United States having been offered a job with the Evocity Newspaper. It was here that she met her best friend, Kaitlyn. She currently lives in an apartment in Evocity, and works as a journalist with the Evocity Newspaper.

Description: Adelaide stands at around 5'7, with an athletic build and curvy figure. Her electric blue hair dangles down to just above her shoulders. She wears a number of bands on her wrists, and on her hand a diamond engagement ring.
(will make this description better later)

Using Chloe from Life is Strange. I'm interested now Tongue
(Oct 24, 2015, 12:10 AM)UnknownIcicle link Wrote:Using Chloe from Life is Strange. I'm interested now Tongue
yes
she looks quite similar to chloe
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:54 PM)Judge Rage link Wrote:[quote author=UnknownIcicle link=topic=2309.msg23648#msg23648 date=1445638219]
Using Chloe from Life is Strange. I'm interested now Tongue
yes
she looks quite similar to chloe
[/quote]
Well this looks like it will be a great character page, just a little more detail. But it's still pretty good right now!