Limelight Forums

Full Version: Alien Democracy LimeLight Series #1 Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://youtu.be/SbzYewYe-jI
Valid points throughout the video, very well made. Whoever makes the LL CS:GO Series fragmovie please add this in.
#AlienDemocracy4Rematch
this a joke?
(Oct 13, 2015, 08:19 PM)zankaa222 link Wrote: [ -> ]this a joke?

No, why would it be?
(Oct 13, 2015, 08:19 PM)zankaa222 link Wrote: [ -> ]this a joke?

They're providing great information about the team and their journey into the CS pro scene. Why would you think its a joke? :l
alright I am so sorry that I would ever say something so insensitive to you and you CS:GO team, this is a quality video and raises some solid opionions
Kaiboy is my lover.
(Oct 13, 2015, 08:58 PM)zankaa222 link Wrote: [ -> ]alright I am so sorry that I would ever say something so insensitive to you and you CS:GO team, this is a quality video and raises some solid opionions

I'm going to have to correct you on the fact that I'm not a part of Alien Democracy, but a avid fan. I'm a proud member of TGP.CS current champions of the LL Open League #1. Next time you respond please research before hand.
Pretty cool video to be honest haha, enjoyed your view on the event (other teams pls make one of these i pay u).

I'm going to give my comment on the livestreaming/media end of the event as to be honest I'm pretty disappointed with it all together.

Let's begin with the Livestreaming!
Myself and Zecon went into this expecting it to be an extremely professional event and thus we needed to cast all the games. It was a huge task, two men had to organize all of this and huge shoutout to Zecon for adminning all the matches. After the first group stage weekend, we'd found multiple issues with xsplit streaming with csgo and hence FPS issues. We was planning to resolve them ASAP but xsplit was using a huge amount of CPU plus also murdered my internet (even though it's a virgin business connection routing into my computer). In the end we just had to lower the quality to make it watchable, which worked, but looked pretty bad. We planned on fixing these in the week but by the next weekend (finals) we still had issues so we decided we'd have to run the final games offline.

Now, onto demos.
We did plan on having a demo recorded for all final games but sadly due to lack of people we wasn't able to get someone in to do this.

TD:LR - Next event we'll be having a better stream running off a different PC and wifi connection so the stream is higher quality and not a powerpoint slideshow. We'll also have demos recorded from all games at 1080p that'll then be uploaded along with commentary and used for aftermovies.

I hope this shed some light on the situation - thanks!
valid points made like i must say shame me and jordiniho werent there eh
are all british lads skellingtons?
(Oct 13, 2015, 09:04 PM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]Kaiboy is my lover.

I am not just some OBJECT which you can TOSS ASIDE once you're finished theoretically tapping with.
(Oct 14, 2015, 01:17 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ]are all british lads skellingtons?

What you trying to say fam?
(Oct 14, 2015, 01:17 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ]are all british lads skellingtons?

I'm sorry but I'll have you know mr KaiBoy is 6 stone (84 lbs) of pure muscle.
Pages: 1 2 3