Limelight Forums

Full Version: Signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I get to the new signs and I want to insert my custom image with HTML, but when I go to imgur and try to embed and copy, but I get this "<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="mH2Vsrs"><a href="//imgur.com/mH2Vsrs">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>" But in which it only gives a link to the image which is not really ideal for the signs, so does anyone know how to get a image on the signs with HTML with or without imgur?
If you are using imgur it requires the direct link to the image file rather than just the gallery page.

I'm guessing the image you are wanting is https://i.imgur.com/mH2Vsrs.jpg
You may need to play with the file extension, can't remember if imgur is normally jpg or png, and I can't see the image for myself as imgur isn't accessible through the sixth form URL filter.

To get the image link like this it should be the second option on the list as far as I know, just look for the link with i.imgur.com
From what I tested any website will work as long as it only contains an image, and nothing else.