Limelight Forums

Full Version: Share your Earth | Universe Sandbox²
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I did some testing with our O'great Earth and, lets say my tests would have killed all of us...
So first we have Earth becoming a moon after I turned the surface temperature extremely high.
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
Well I heated up a lot then froze the Earth...

Then I blew up the Earth using our friendly neighbor Moon.

And then finally I turned the Earth into a Nova Remnant but then turned it into some black hole which ate the solar system?

There are many more experiments you are able to do on the Earth in this game! I shall continue killing us over and over.
Like causing Global Warming...
I remember trying to take out all the terrorist/bad guys on earth with meteors.. I messed up and destroyed everything but NA.

Murica.
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:15 PM)Preditor link Wrote: [ -> ]I remember trying to take out all the terrorist/bad guys on earth with meteors.. I messed up and destroyed everything but NA.

Murica.
LOL Meteors PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT XDDD
How about?
Launch big boss sun at the Earth?
Btw the moment I spawned that in, literally every living thing died on Earth... I didn't have to even launch it at the Earth to kill it, literally everything dried up the second I spawned it in... RIP.
I dont own the second universe sandbox ;_;
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:46 PM)WinterOak link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Preditor link=topic=2255.msg22107#msg22107 date=1444594512]
I remember trying to take out all the terrorist/bad guys on earth with meteors.. I messed up and destroyed everything but NA.

Murica.
LOL Meteors PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT XDDD
How about?
Launch big boss sun at the Earth?
Btw the moment I spawned that in, literally every living thing died on Earth... I didn't have to even launch it at the Earth to kill it, literally everything dried up the second I spawned it in... RIP.
[/quote]

Exactly, I DIDNT WANT TO KILL AMERICA D: