Limelight Forums

Full Version: BurgZ Departure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I've lost all interest in Gmod and I feel it isn't for me any more, I'd like to thank all the people who made my stay great and of course the administrator team.

I've found more important things to focus on and I don't have time to play Limelight anymore.

Thanks to Cerberus when I was in the clan for the fun RP's I enjoyed them, and I'm not going to make a list of all the Bae's since I'd probably leave 10% of you out. I'd also like to thank the Developers for expanding LL into a good way with various awesome updates to keep the server alive, I'd also like to personally thank Temar for making this happen.

Enough explanation from me, I may return but not for a while if I am planning to return.

G'luck with all of your futures!
See ya later BurgZ good luck for the future!
(Oct 11, 2015, 12:05 PM)Mr Doc link Wrote: [ -> ]See ya later BurgZ good luck for the future!

Thanks Doc, you too my friend.
Cya Burger! Have fun with whatca do next!
Awh damn, sad to see you leave BurgZ. Hope to see you around in the future.
[move][Image: QBgk6uR.png][/move]
Oh man, that is a shame to see such a great character leave the community! Hopefully we will see you again in the future for some time, good luck buddy.
Thank you guys and of course I'll miss ya all!
This isn't a goodbye, it's a 'see you soon'. Wink

Hope to see you return someday.
Cya BurgZ, hope to see you around again sometime.
Farewell.
C'est la vie, BurgZ.
Goodbye BurgZ!

oh wait, you live with me
Burger.