Limelight Forums

Full Version: Aufiderfrankfurt from the browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't spent much time on Gmod lately i remember when i first joined city rp 5 years ago i realy enjoy'd being part of this community, and i still enjoy to this day.

I have had realy great moments on this server and i have been apart for realy awesome events, met great people and many of them i can call them friends.

I realy like limelight and its staff and the work you people put on this server is just amazing and the fact that you have done it all for free for all these years and some even take money off their own pockets just so you can have this great server running is something that realy amazes me.

But lately i felt that something is missing, not in limelight but Gmod has a whole became kind of boring to me so i decided to take a break, i will still stay active from time to time in the forums i will still pass by the build server when my creativity levels start rising, but i feel like ill take a break from this journey i may be back if Gmod becomes appealing to me again.

I would like to thank all the staff for all the time they spend improving the server and all the pacience they have with the players new and old.

I would also like to thank the player comunity for always being there for the server even in the worst of times and being so supportive and caring all the time and even tho there are many people that hate each others guts and that sometimes they feel like they want to cut eachothers dicks off, i know and i can see that this is a realy united player community and that nothing can break it and unlike many other player communities where the players only want personal gain and dont mind running over their "friends",in this player community i can see that even tho people are angry with eachother they always unite to protect one another when its needed.

And because of that and many more i have to say that this is the best player and admin community i have ever had the pleasure of gaming with.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and dont ever for the love of god let nothing break this.

Aufiderzing Internet Explorer  Smile
Thank you Ninja, we hope to see you around again some time.
It's unfortunate that you must go. See you around.
(Oct 7, 2015, 03:38 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]It's unfortunate that you must go. See you around.

What i dont deserve the goodbye.gif  :'( .

+ ill still be around in the build and teamspeak server and ill porably return  Tongue
(Oct 7, 2015, 03:57 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=2204.msg21444#msg21444 date=1444225124]

+ ill still be around in the build and teamspeak server ill and ill porably return  Tongue
[/quote]

People are taking the piss out of my images so I just gave up.
See ya around, friend.
(Oct 7, 2015, 03:57 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=2204.msg21444#msg21444 date=1444225124]

[/quote]
[move][Image: QBgk6uR.png][/move]