Limelight Forums

Full Version: Predator's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: PredatorEsVGames

Ban ID:  STEAM_0:0:99712533

Banned by: [L²] Nacreas

Server:  [L] Limelight [Semi-serious Roleplay] (CityRP)

Ban Reason: Persisting to impersonate staff after being warned (I was off game trying to join the Limelight group and add [L²] to my name as it says on the top of the screen and when I got back it said, 'you are banned from our server'!?)

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because this is the only CityRP server and it's the only decent DarkRP, it has kind staff members and a lot of jobs, good roleplayers and I feel I didn't do anything to harm the server in anyway and if I did I am sorry and if I do anything againstthe rules then I will regret it.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/561414cf38483409c3
Well, I was there when Nac banned you, and to be honest, he did Kick you from server as a warning and you joined back with the Staff tags on again.
v33x [11:00:50] [L²] PredatorEsVGames (STEAM_0:0:99712533) Disconnected (You have been Kicked for reason: Remove the staff tag from your name.)
v33x [11:13:51] [L²] PredatorEsVGames (STEAM_0:0:99712533) Connected (UserID: 312)
v33x [11:14:26] [L²] PredatorEsVGames (STEAM_0:0:99712533) Disconnected ( Visit www.limelightgaming.net for more information about your ban.)

A very simple instruction was given to remove the tag which you failed to adhere to. You then proceeded to join another community, according to Brynn, wearing our staff tag.

I fail to see how you're innocent in this case.
Yes you did indeed join another community with our staff tag on. I fail to see a reason why you should be unbanned, when you was given a warning when you was kicked, and then you waited 13 minutes and logged on again with the Staff tag on.
Denied.