Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapons acting weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am in first person weapons show up as errors for me. When I am in third person they show up in my hand, when I fire some have audio while others dont. When other people are holding weapons I can see their weapon. I have css and everything I need installed so I dont understand, any ideas?

update: the mp5 for the pd commander shows up fine now for some reason but the glock 17 is still an error.
(Oct 6, 2015, 12:31 AM)sr603 link Wrote: [ -> ]When I am in first person weapons show up as errors for me. When I am in third person they show up in my hand, when I fire some have audio while others dont. When other people are holding weapons I can see their weapon. I have css and everything I need installed so I dont understand, any ideas?

update: the mp5 for the pd commander shows up fine now for some reason but the glock 17 is still an error.

The guns themselves aren't from CSS, having the CW 2.0 packs might fix your problem. Do you have those installed already?
This right? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=349050451

yea I have all the dl content installed and the link to.
I have the same problem i just installed yet every FAS: 2 Weapons and gonna test it out
Anyone have any ideas yet?