Limelight Forums

Full Version: Instant crash once I join the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to join the server I get kicked once verifying client data is done. The game simply closes and gives no error message at all. I've tried multiple things to fix this already: resubbing to all the mods, deleting all the mods and then verifying the game cache and resubbing, and multiple other small changes that could have influenced. The only thing so far that allows me to reconnect is a full reinstall of everything including gmod. The only things I have installed aside from it are the 9 content packs and the fearrp content pack to be able to see the weapons.

If anybody knows how to fix the crashes that would be much appreciated, I like the server and the gamemode but reinstalling the game every night is getting annoying:L
Posted in wrong section, post in help and support please and delete this one.
I generally get this for a lot of servers, try starting up a Single Player game and then without leaving the Single Player game directly join the server. Try getting rid of half your mods too which could help, the server needs to download the content packs in order for you to join and the packs it installs could conflict with a mod you already have OR be too much with the amount of mods you currently already have.

[size=36pt][size=8pt]Also this is classed as a Help & Support issue, I don't think its a bug with the gamemode.[/size][/size]
Try some of these, they aren't necessarily related directly to the problem but I feel at least option 2 might help.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/disc...656686606/