Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on daviddevvil2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] daviddevvil2

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36415638

Server: v33x

Summary: This all started when I, as a Police Officer, witnessed a Hummer H1 driving in reverse at full speed down Main Street, running multiple red lights. After following the vehicle with my emergency lights active, the driver finally pulled over after a few blips from the siren. Long story short, daviddevvil2 believes that my stop was against the rules because there was no perma law saying he couldn't do that. (I sent a quick message to Venom, and I can, in fact, arrest him for those things without a President) I stated he was being arrested and his vehicle impounded. He then told me to "Enjoy your lawsuit. And the demotion of yourself." He then broke out of jail and returned to where he had been arrested and made a brief attempt to follow FearRP as I ordered him back to his cell. (By brief attempt I mean approximately 15 steps before ignoring my commands.) While "walking" back to the cell, his timer ended, and he was released. He then sprinted back to the vehicle I had been attempting to impound before he broke out and returned to the arresting officer and attempted to drive it away. I ordered him out, and he complied, but claimed I was stealing the car. He then ran off, flagged the vehicle as stolen, and I heard him equip a gun. I pull my gun for safety, and he then re-enters his car and again attempts to drive off. At this point, I order him out and against a wall to arrest him for filing a false report. Unfortunately, my gmod glitched and I was unable to use any tools/weapons, and he had to go, so we ended there.

Later, he comes back and immediately begins driving poorly to bait me into a chase. After he rammed SirWulf's Fire Engine multiple times, I gave chase, before blocking the road out of the city. He drives full speed at my cruiser, which I had exited and was standing behind as I aimed my MP5 at him and ordered him to stop. He intentionally strikes my cruiser at full speed, pushing it into me, critically injuring me. He then claims that I bailed right as he hit me, and also that he was too far down the road to comply with the orders I'm shouting. Shortly afterwards, he changes his claim to me being by my hood not saying anything, which directly conflicts with both points of his earlier statement. I respawn and stand by the Nexus waiting for my NLR to end. I also load up nVidia Shadowplay to capture footage. While I am browsing the internet waiting for my NLR to count down, I notice my patrol car backing up to where I am standing I quickly pull my MP5 and order him out of the car. He ignores my instructions and drives off. I ask why he broke FearRP and he said something along the lines of I never said anything. I later him trying to bait me out of the city, but I see both him and SirSquid getting ready to ambush me, so I stopped and watched from a safe distance.

Evidence: 3 images and 1 Video
Video:
https://youtu.be/_TqH_u58ZN8

Image 1: Chat from the initial arrest
[Image: b_slRPMqs0-vscO6mnTafY_v3YaGlb8_Eb1G4hz0...76-h401-no]
Image 2: Changing story about the circumstances involving my death.
[Image: D8UK8sc0sVloeCUA5sCx4yk5Qb1cYwUz2UUo4KVy...79-h262-no]
Image 3: Screenshot showing very minor attempt to comply with commands
[Image: 369C29CB2262A061DFF24455A6DC4C63AE62210B]
I was a witness to a good majority of this as my fire engine was parked in the Bank of America parking lot. 

There was indeed a mad dash around the city, with Stomm sticking to Main Street attempting to determine where the H1 will be coming from.  Eventually he sets up a vehicle road block at the tunnel entrance, to which I see no attempt to slow down from the H1.  The H1 aimed directly for the patrol car, almost running over it but getting stuck on the roof.  At this point I see the OOC message and realize that the officer was hit.  Due to the signage of the gas station, I did not actually witness him getting hit.

Later on however I did witness the police car with flashing lights.  Curious as to the emergency I was surprised to see that no officer was inside.  It was two people instead.  They popped out armed with weapons so I drove by.  Stopping at the corner leading into the city tunnel I then saw the officer facing a rock face, wedged in a corner not moving.  The two from the police car confront him, raise their weapons and give him a warning.  I noticed in OOC that he did state he was AFK.  I let them know of this and david told me to leave the scene at gunpoint, so I left.
Yet again, you were spamming OOC with me breaking FearRP even when I was no where near you and there were no commands being shouted from my end of chat, so I kept driving away, speeding around the city. At some point you were chasing me down main street to back street, you went the other way towards the apartments, I went back down main street and you said about me breaking FearRP when I was no where near you. There is also some lying in this post, due to you putting false info of me "ramming a fire engine multiple times" when I did not, I was simply trying to leave AMPM and his car was in bank parking spot, and I hit him 1 time and left. Then when you "watched from a distance" from behind the rock, we advanced and just as we came up you said AFK in chat and then got kicked for AFK, avoiding a situation? Then where I escaped jail, ah yes. I came back and followed your orders by walking back, at a very slow rate, but yet I was still following your orders. The final photo though of course was when I had 5 seconds left and there was no point in even going back to the jails. Theeeen there is the video, yet again I could not hear you on my end due to the fact I was driving away at a faster rate then you walking, I will talk more when I get back from school, have fun.
I only called you out in chat twice, once when you CDMED me after breaking FearRP by ignoring the commands I issued when you say you were either too far away to hear them, or when you were about to hit my car and I got out and killed. (By your statements, you either broke FearRP or CDMED me). The second message was after the video, which speaks for itself.

You can you could not hear me, but earlier you had been responding to me when I addressed you over VOIP, and Wolf confirmed that my VOIP was working.

As for going AFK, the last I saw was you and Squid hiding down the road behind my randomly stolen car, it was clear you were waiting for me to act so I said BRB and started editing the video. I find it funny how RIGHT THEN, after I announce via OOC that you chose to advance on me.
You called me out in chat a few times, not two, three or four, but I never CDMed purposely, I was going to ram your roadblock to get past, and you jumped out of your car and you died, and I can hear you, its just when i'm driving 30MPH away from you and your issuing commands, its kind hard to hear you due to the fact i'm going 30MPH. And your car was never randomly stolen, I took it salvage it and then dump it. But how about you edit a video after your done with a RP situation, its like me going to edit a video mid police raid and them waiting for me or something.
Any RP event ended when he died.  He had a new life.  Instead you were trying to continue it by baiting him with his own vehicle, in which case two against one was just asking for further death.
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:24 PM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]I never CDMed purposely, I was going to ram your roadblock to get past, and you jumped out of your car and you died
There was no need to ram the cruiser to get past, especially not right in the middle. In real life, your vehicle would have taken severe damage and probably not been drivable after such a wreck. The logical option would have been to aim for the gap behind the car, and risk scraping the side of your vehicle when you brushed my bumper. Unless of course you had another reason for T-Boning the cruiser....

(Oct 9, 2015, 09:24 PM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]I can hear you, its just when i'm driving 30MPH away from you and your issuing commands, its kind hard to hear you due to the fact i'm going 30MPH
At no point were you driving away from me at 30mph. As is clearly seen in the video you hit the gas as I start issuing commands, with a gun aimed DIRECTLY AT YOU.

(Oct 9, 2015, 09:24 PM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]I took it salvage it and then dump it.
What part of salvaging it and dumping it is finding the one cop in the city and backing up to him in order to get his attention? This is just more FailRP on your part, and more proof that your whole goal was just to start a gunfight.

(Oct 9, 2015, 09:24 PM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]But how about you edit a video after your done with a RP situation, its like me going to edit a video mid police raid and them waiting for me or something.
There was no RP situation at that time. You and Squid were trying to bait me into a gunfight. I see the obvious ambush, and decide to not head forward, I instead stay a good 100 feet away, around a corner, poking around the corner every once in a while to see you guys still hiding behind the cruiser you stole ready to shoot. After a few minutes of it, I decide to not bother waiting for more evidence for the Player Report and start working on it.
Your police cruiser was right in the middle of the road, there was no way to get past it, and yet my vehicle did take severe damage as it ran over your police cruiser. We started driving backwards as soon as you started to look at us and run, as soon as you looked at us we gunned it and were backing away. Why would we find a cop in the city to start a gunfight with? We never did that, all we did was drive it down the Main Street and to the Nexus, we saw someone around the corner, backed up and realized it was you, you turned at us and we gunned it. We were also never trying to bait you into a gunfight, we stopped at the end of connectivity road and industrial, you came out from around the corner and you had a gun out and aimed it at us from behind the rock, I put the car into a defensive position and advanced, you aimed your firearm at us, so it was a threat to us.
(Oct 10, 2015, 12:32 AM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]Your police cruiser was right in the middle of the road, there was no way to get past it
[Image: 8B34126931658F7C7C18E7642941C69A518EC220]

(Oct 10, 2015, 12:32 AM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]We started driving backwards as soon as you started to look at us and run, as soon as you looked at us we gunned it and were backing away. Why would we find a cop in the city to start a gunfight with? We never did that, all we did was drive it down the Main Street and to the Nexus, we saw someone around the corner, backed up and realized it was you, you turned at us and we gunned it. We were also never trying to bait you into a gunfight, we stopped at the end of connectivity road and industrial, you came out from around the corner and you had a gun out and aimed it at us from behind the rock, I put the car into a defensive position and advanced, you aimed your firearm at us, so it was a threat to us.
There were 4 people on the server. Half of them were in the car, the Fire Fighter was driving a BIG RED TRUCK, and you wonder who the person standing there is so much you back the stolen police car all the way down main street to the Nexus?
No, we came down main street from connectivity to the nexus, someone was around the corner we back upped, you were there, turned towards us and we started to drive away.  Seeing as this post is getting absolutely no where, I will wait for an admin to post or ask questions.
(Oct 10, 2015, 01:19 AM)daviddevvil2 link Wrote: [ -> ]No, we came down main street from connectivity to the nexus, someone was around the corner we back upped, you were there, turned towards us and we started to drive away.

I still don't see how that is NOT FailRP.
To help with this, I went ahead and posted my viewpoint of the chase leading to Officer Stomm getting killed.  I do admit that the gas station hindering a really good view of the crash, but I believe you can see enough of it.  I did leave my vehicle after the crash to take a better look which you can see toward the end.

https://youtu.be/02i_2FnnV9I

I thought I'd go ahead and post the overview shot of the crash of the crash. The Hummer is seen directly in the center of the street.
[Image: ETKwxfy.jpg]
Apologies for such a late response.

After reviewing all the evidence provided, including a witness' evidence, Player [L²:RP] daviddevvil2 has been found guilty of 1 violation only of FearRP: 2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
Suspension will be applied for 24 hours.

Closing Notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient to convict Player [L²:RP] daviddevvil2 of FearRP following his prisonbreak, however it is clear that he is fleeing the scene against orders whilst in the car from the video: voice chat has a long range and the player was well within that range when he reversed.
Another note to take into account is 'baiting'. Whilst this is not currently against the rules and Player [L²:RP] daviddevvil2's actions could be ambiguous, ramming a car right in its center rather than going around it seems to be an act to rile the Police Officer up, as is driving their car from a previous life right up next to them. Avoid this in the future.