Limelight Forums

Full Version: Error Doors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well. I come to build and am greated with this at only the shown buildings.

[Image: 89Ybulg.jpg]

(And the door at the bottom of the stairs)
[Image: 3dPXVwr.jpg]

[Image: kewvS4P.jpg]

(All the doors within, and also the second door at pool)
[Image: ymhr6Fn.jpg]

(And all the doors within)
[Image: y7xN78o.jpg]

(And all the doors in the apartments building)
[Image: 3wa3xV1.jpg]

[Image: MxNd1Jm.jpg]

[Image: PWKqqRl.jpg]
Try this:

- Go to Garry's mod properties

- Press startup options / launch options

- Put in the following: -dxlevel 110

- Start gmod

- Check your settings, Put anything you want in settings (graphic quality etc..)

- Quit gmod

- remove -dxlevel 110 from startup options/launch options
(Oct 4, 2015, 05:22 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

- Start gmod

- Check your settings, Put anything you want in settings (graphic quality etc..)

- Quit gmod

Where abouts am I going to find the startup options / launch options? I looked under the Lua > autorun > Properties and I could not see anything about the startup options / launch options. If you could help on where I can find the location of startup options / launch options that would be great.
Thanks.
(Oct 4, 2015, 06:59 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=2147.msg21093#msg21093 date=1443972127]
Try this:

- Start gmod

- Quit gmod

Where abouts am I going to find the startup options / launch options? I looked under the Lua > autorun > Properties and I could not see anything about the startup options / launch options. If you could help on where I can find the location of startup options / launch options that would be great.
Thanks.
[/quote]

In the Steam client go to your game library. Find Garry's Mod, right click it, at the bottom there should be an option that says 'Properties', click that. When the window opens it should be automatically on the 'General' tab. Find the button that says 'Launch options' and bam, there you go.
(Oct 4, 2015, 08:15 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=2147.msg21107#msg21107 date=1443977954]
[quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=2147.msg21093#msg21093 date=1443972127]
Try this:

- Start gmod

- Quit gmod

Thanks.
[/quote]

In the Steam client go to your game library. Find Garry's Mod, right click it, at the bottom there should be an option that says 'Properties', click that. When the window opens it should be automatically on the 'General' tab. Find the button that says 'Launch options' and bam, there you go.
[/quote]

Unfortunately this didn't work but isn't such a big deal. Thank anyway!
Have you recently downloaded any addons?
(Oct 5, 2015, 07:53 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]Have you recently downloaded any addons?

I downloaded about 100 today but that was to try and fix my guns being an error which worked.
(Oct 5, 2015, 08:05 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=2147.msg21278#msg21278 date=1444067618]
Have you recently downloaded any addons?

I downloaded about 100 today but that was to try and fix my guns being an error which worked.
[/quote]

I was going to say that one (or more) might be clashing to cause this.
load map on single player
check console for missing texture warnings or stuff like that
post here