Limelight Forums

Full Version: Frosty's unban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 857

Banned by: Rocket

Server: Which server did it happen on?

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban?

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned for fearRP but I did not break that rule. I arrested a person and then two people came over to me and pointed guns at me. They never told me to stop beforehand.

Rocket did not see the situation and only went on the word of the people that were against me.

If I did break any rules, I am deeply sorry and I would like to carry on playing the server with my friends.

Evidence: I have no evidence.
The whole time I brought you to the @ situation that I was talking to you about you were 'Roleplaying' during the admin situation and ignored my questions. You only answered a few questions which then at the end got proven wrong.

The first time I asked if there were people pointing guns at you, you replied with no and denied it. But when I brought the people you didn't deny it you just said that they didn't give you an order. Which counter-acts your first argument about not even having anyone pointing guns at you.

You see, when there is three different people telling me the same thing about how you broke FearRP and then when I ask you questions you ignore me and lie to me do you really expect me to believe you? When to begin with you didn't show any type of interested in even having a proper discussion, which I warned you about it 4 times during that situation.
I did not lie or deny anything.

Consider getting your ears checked.

Thanks.
Ironically you're still denying it. Either way I've stated what happened above, you didn't really put allot of effort in replying all you basically did is prove my point and deny what actually happened.

On that note, denied.