Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forgot to say goodbye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already left like a month ago. But I never wrote thread about it.

There are many reasons why I leave. I might state few of them.

-Not interested in LL now.

-Not satisfied with communication about development. (To explain, as some of you know I was contributor on Another Community. And when I left Another Community and decided to make stuff for LL i expected something more. But it was similiar to Another Community maybe worse. Though the contributor leaders did not change I was looking for a change in everything. I was first surprised why everyone from Another Community contributors had the access to contributor forum right the 2nd day on start of servers. And I was the only one with it missing. I won't ask for reason but result was my work was slower and I honestly didn't want to work that much as I was bit disappointed. And I'm still disappointed. Yes I got rank ingame. But the important thing is communication about updates. I would have helped with a lot of stuff.
And yes. I asked few times when I'm getting the rank. It took ages even for me to get something to work on. I guess that's incomplete description.)

-Slow update release rate. (I sent few models. And still waiting almost 2months to get it on server. Except the axe because for axe I'm waiting 3weeks).

-I don't feel welcome. (I just got the feeling.)

-Bored of gmod itself.

-I'm focused on real life more now.

-Bit disappointed.

I admit after I lost patience I was thinking what to do. To get back on Another Community or just leave gmod itself to be honest.
But I decided to leave gmod completely now. I honestly had enough of all this stuff.
I guess I lack luck or something. But on Another Community I waited 4months for contributor and I really don't have the patience to wait here such time. The journey to get contributor was indeed tough even 1year ago when I got minimal credits on Another Community and was basically ignored.
So I decided it's best to work on my own on whatever I'm doing now. I might sometimes come to play or help someone. Maybe I might come back when I got a lot of free time.

See ya everyone. Take care.
Shame to see you go, Noob.

We're currently trying to mend our communication, roles, and generally improve how we work. Things are still a bit choppy but gradually Limelight will begin to run as smoothly as this guy:

[Image: 200.gif]

Your choice is your choice; real life should always come first (LIFE LESSONS FROM SAFIRA.) and your dreams... you shouldn't let them be dreams.
You're always welcome back whenever you feel like it, and rejoin (what will then be) an even greater place.

act salute

Sorry to see you go.

Hope to get to see you around again sometime.
Sad to see you leave but your reasons are completely understandable.
Goodbye and best of luck with your other projects Smile
Goodbye Noob.

Hope to see you around some day!
cya dankn00b hope to see ya again m8
byeee buddy
(Sep 28, 2015, 10:34 AM)Safira link Wrote:Your choice is your choice; real life should always come first (LIFE LESSONS FROM SAFIRA.) and your dreams... you shouldn't let them be dreams.

https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0

OT: Sad to see you go, have fun.
Goodbye! Have a good juan
Goodbye and good look in your future.
When I think about it. I haven't seen you for ages on LL.
I didn't knew you left my friend.

You're always welcome, if you decide to come back.
Let's stay in touch on steam.  Wink
Shame to see you go, but real life always comes first, goodluck with your projects.
I hope to see you return one day, good luck.
Sad to see you go, hopefully we can see you back in the future Smile