Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Blacklist Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Mods/Admins,

My name is Boris or steam name: Stealthy Watermelon

[L²] Barkles blacklisted me

My blacklist ID is "61590"

It happened on "LimeLight [Semi-Serious Roleplay] FastDL"

I bought a car with my money and I took it for a ride around the nexus where there was a group of people chatting to each other. My brother was sitting next to me watching. He thought it would be funny to take over and drive over all those people while I was in the bathroom. When I returned GMod was closed and I asked him what happened. He told me he ran the people over for fun, but I quit the game so you wouldn't get in trouble. Unfortunately, I did! Please un-blacklist me because it wasn't my fault!

I'm sorry, but I have no evidence. Hopefully, this story is enough to convince you guys to un-blacklist me! This happened quickly and my brother wouldn't have taken a screenshot and I couldn't either because I was at the bathroom and the game was closed.

Thank you in advance

-Stealthy Watermelon
im sorry, but literally EVERYONE says this.

Your account, your responsibility.

Denied.
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:37 PM)Barkles link Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry, but literally EVERYONE says this.

Your account, your responsibility.

Denied.

Okay now I have another problem, whenever I start up the server and I try to put down my car it says "Blacklisted from cars for 19 hours and 47 minutes or something. When I saw it I was ok with it so I came back the next day. Then I tried again but it reappeared with the same message, pls fix. Thanks
You Vehicle blacklist is still in place, that is why.

Also you shouldn't comment after a Administrator or Moderator has denied or approved the thread.

Thread locked.