Limelight Forums

Full Version: 3 Possible Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As far as I know, if you spawn a crate and put a load of unfrozen cans inside, it will collide and cause lag, I've tried it on other servers. Best way to fix it, is, if props are colliding, freeze them.

Stacker allows stacks of up to 100 props, which can be abused to spawn props in peoples bases etc..

Using the ADV Dupe tool to spawn props makes you able to spawn as many props as you want
(Sep 26, 2015, 05:44 PM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote:As far as I know, if you spawn a crate and put a load of unfrozen cans inside, it will collide and cause lag, I've tried it on other servers. Best way to fix it, is, if props are colliding, freeze them.

Stacker allows stacks of up to 100 props, which can be abused to spawn props in peoples bases etc..

Using the ADV Dupe tool to spawn props makes you able to spawn as many props as you want

1. That's just a problem with Garry's Mod, I don't think it's ever really been a problem on LL.
2. Just a way that the tool can be abused that can't really be helped, again it's never been a problem.
3. The adv dupe tool will simply not spawn some of the props if the limit is reached, tested to be certain.