Limelight Forums

Full Version: Show Us Your Tattoos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Show Us Your Tattoos!

I was talking with my new friend "[L²:RP] Pac" on Limelight about making a tattoo thread on the forum.
So here it is!

I will start out with showing my own tattoo, which is also my first tattoo ever.
I got tattooed for 5 hours straight last night, but there's still a lot to do. Big Grin

[Image: 2015-09-25%2014.40.46_zpskbthscqk.jpg]
[Image: 2015-09-25%2014.38.59_zpslqfge8ip.jpg]
uh yeah screw all of you with tattoos, I gotta talk with my recruiter to see exactly what I can get ;==;

gonna have the old truck on my back and a bunch of stuff dedicated to my grandfather
Think about what that will look like when you're old and wrinkly.
Looks pretty badass imo.
(Sep 26, 2015, 06:46 AM)Dan link Wrote: [ -> ]Think about what that will look like when you're old and wrinkly.

It will most likely stay the same.  Tongue

Look at this old guy with simular tattoos as me.
His tattoos still looks good.
(Sep 26, 2015, 07:32 AM)GeorgeTheBoy link Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty badass imo.

Thanks George. Much appreciated. Big Grin
(Sep 26, 2015, 03:55 AM)sr603 link Wrote: [ -> ]uh yeah screw all of you with tattoos, I gotta talk with my recruiter to see exactly what I can get ;==;

gonna have the old truck on my back and a bunch of stuff dedicated to my grandfather

Well screw you too then..
Just kidding.

I hope you can get the tattoos you want.
I guess your grandfather is a special man to you. Smile
All I see is those gainz.
It's only a little one but:

(Sep 26, 2015, 09:48 AM)AwesomeSauce link Wrote: [ -> ]All I see is those gainz.

Bulking is love. Bulking is life.
(Sep 26, 2015, 08:03 AM)Lightbeer link Wrote:[quote author=GeorgeTheBoy link=topic=1954.msg19648#msg19648 date=1443245565]
Looks pretty badass imo.

[/quote]

No worries.

One day I'll build myself up to get one.
I'd get one with 4 notes on my wrist or a trident on my ankle, buuut I'm still a minor and even when I turn 18 I reckon my mother'd kill me if I got one.

Meh, when I return to the UK there's not much she can do Big Grin
(Sep 27, 2015, 09:00 AM)Safira link Wrote:I'd get one with 4 notes on my wrist or a trident on my ankle, buuut I'm still a minor and even when I turn 18 I reckon my mother'd kill me if I got one.

#rebel
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:49 AM)GeorgeTheBoy link Wrote:[quote author=Lightbeer link=topic=1954.msg19650#msg19650 date=1443247395]
[quote author=GeorgeTheBoy link=topic=1954.msg19648#msg19648 date=1443245565]
Looks pretty badass imo.

[/quote]

No worries.

One day I'll build myself up to get one.
[/quote]

DO IT!.. Just Do IT.. Make your dreams come true. Yesterday you said tomorrow. SO JUST DO IT!

Just messing with you. You have to be 100% sure if you want to get one  ;D
(Sep 27, 2015, 09:00 AM)Safira link Wrote:I'd get one with 4 notes on my wrist or a trident on my ankle, buuut I'm still a minor and even when I turn 18 I reckon my mother'd kill me if I got one.

It's funny some parents is so much against their children getting tattoos even when they're young adults.

My mom loves tattoos and she thinks mine is pretty cool aswell.
She also has many tattoos and far from done.
She want to get both sleeves and the whole chest tattoed too.  ;D
Pages: 1 2