Limelight Forums

Full Version: How to connect to the server? is the server on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help me to connect to the server, I can't find the CityRP list in the server lists?
Click any of the banners on the top of any page on the forums Smile
Yes but it doesn't work, neither does the IP adress? When will the server be shown in the multiplayer list on Gmod?
Hello Mr.Cold. Can you see the servers in the list of the legacy-browser?
I actually don't see it there too? I wonder why?

Just a dumb question, it hasn't anything about that I am in Norway, because my friend can't find it too?
Add the IP to your favorites or type "connect <IP>" into the console.
Mr.Cold Could you run a  tracert and post the output please?

Open your windows commandline prompt and enter:

tracert 51.254.57.133
(Sep 28, 2015, 03:06 PM)Mr.COLD link Wrote:I actually don't see it there too? I wonder why?

Just a dumb question, it hasn't anything about that I am in Norway, because my friend can't find it too?

*sigh* more norwegians? Oh god... Lol jk
Im from norway aswell! Uhm ive actually had some issues aswell findin them but i usally click on the banners or join freinds that are on.
Sorry if I cant put my input here. Sometimes it will take a while to show up for me on the server list. I normally wait and it will show after 20 second or so.
(Sep 30, 2015, 10:27 AM)Rustie link Wrote:Sorry if I cant put my input here. Sometimes it will take a while to show up for me on the server list. I normally wait and it will show after 20 second or so.

The problem is, the server IP doesn't load at all. I'm having the same problem too.
SO ITS NOT ONLY ME? Thank god.
Ok will try to join someone else that aren't from norway or someone who's inside the server Smile

GG - many from Norway, hei hei