Limelight Forums

Full Version: Printers glitched into the floor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I am unsure if this has already been posted, but it's certainly a problem.
You can prevent your printer from glitching into the floor by spawning it into a prop, but the second you collect money from the printer it becomes merged with the world and there is no way to get it out, if you've already spawned it in the floor, you've just wasted $1,000 unless you have placed it somewhere where it can be guarded.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=523955103

Once again, I apologise if this has already been discussed however I found it earlier on and thought I'd raise awareness of the issue.

Thanks,

Pac.
what the dirty fuck is that printer model
(Sep 24, 2015, 09:14 PM)LivKX link Wrote: [ -> ]what the dirty fuck is that printer model

Soul got the creator of the old model to request it's removal, this is a temporary model for now.
(Sep 24, 2015, 09:22 PM)GRiiM link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=LivKX link=topic=1946.msg19536#msg19536 date=1443122055]
what the dirty fuck is that printer model

Soul got the creator of the old model to request it's removal, this is a temporary model for now.
[/quote]

lmao okay
you should use the model from those stupid things on HL2 those mine things
Its nice when the other devs doesnt announce that this bug was fixed >.>

Well, fixed