Limelight Forums

Full Version: Still a FastDL???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Wood said this two weeks ago:

(Sep 10, 2015, 10:41 PM)Wood link Wrote: [ -> ]I've submitted a counter claim to Dawn, the employee working on our case, and we're in direct email contact so it's pretty much instant replies instead of waiting at steam support. Soul now has 10 days to either submit a legal claim though the courts or drop it. From what I can see, the claims are on content 3 and 4. Valve then took down all the packs due to the claims on 3/4. In pack 4 there's just Termin's police models, which I'm 100% sure we have permission to use (check DMCA thread) and in 3 there's nothing that isn't public and is allowed for reuse.

It has now been 14 days, as Wood said, Soul has 10 days to submit something, it's been 14 days and we're still on FastDL, does that mean Soul has submitted something else and has moved the issue further? Wood hasn't updated us on this, and I'd really like to know what is going on, thanks Wink
(Sep 23, 2015, 06:19 PM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote: [ -> ]Wood said this two weeks ago:

[quote author=Wood link=topic=1804.msg17107#msg17107 date=1441917714]
I've submitted a counter claim to Dawn, the employee working on our case, and we're in direct email contact so it's pretty much instant replies instead of waiting at steam support. Soul now has 10 days to either submit a legal claim though the courts or drop it. From what I can see, the claims are on content 3 and 4. Valve then took down all the packs due to the claims on 3/4. In pack 4 there's just Termin's police models, which I'm 100% sure we have permission to use (check DMCA thread) and in 3 there's nothing that isn't public and is allowed for reuse.

It has now been 14 days, as Wood said, Soul has 10 days to submit something, it's been 14 days and we're still on FastDL, does that mean Soul has submitted something else and has moved the issue further? Wood hasn't updated us on this, and I'd really like to know what is going on, thanks Wink
[/quote]

They stated the content will be up on Saturday.
Oh, didn't see that.