Limelight Forums

Full Version: Show your Prison | Prison Architect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To help keep that damn prisoner in Prison , we all need tips of other People  , even when my Prison sucks and its built in unlimited Money mode but nvm...

You can post your Prisons , just the walls , or if anything happened , like riots...

I begin  Smile

(Sep 21, 2015, 08:06 PM)Chocolate Labrador link Wrote: [ -> ]That debt... Is worse than Greece.

Well... that damn high seurity walls cost alot ... and the 120 armed guards... and the 300 guards ... and the 20 Dog Guards ... and... i think u get what i mean... :l
Played this game once, stayed up all night, built a shit prison. Someone dug a hole and 60 prisoners escaped. 20 were shot.

Police got called and I ended up getting put in my own, newly refurbished prison for manslaughter.

10/10
You're an awful player xD
Mine is not has big has yours. (jajajajajajaja)

but i went more for a correctional facility they are still mostly Max sec Prisioners.

but i have like lots of hours of psicology, alcoolic and drug treatment metal detectors and dogs everywere so i have almost 0 problems with riots and etc also the Re-offence rate is about 16% or something like that its a good prison XD

also not 3 Milion in debt XD
(Sep 21, 2015, 02:03 PM)Space Glitch link Wrote:To help keep that damn prisoner in Prison , we all need tips of other People  , even when my Prison sucks and its built in unlimited Money mode but nvm...

You can post your Prisons , just the walls , or if anything happened , like riots...

I begin  Smile

What i would change in your prison even tho i am realy sucky at prison architect Tongue :

I would invest more on dogs, separe the prisoners by making regimes were the most dangerous prisoners are not in contact with Snitches, ex cops and other prisoners that might give trouble, make walkways bigger so people dont get cramped and start shanking eachother.

also i dont know if you already have it but Tasers are bigger than Zeus (get it cuz he throws lighting bolts! my jokes suck Sad)
(Sep 29, 2015, 04:17 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote:[quote author=Space Glitch link=topic=1928.msg19024#msg19024 date=1442837030]
To help keep that damn prisoner in Prison , we all need tips of other People  , even when my Prison sucks and its built in unlimited Money mode but nvm...

I begin  Smile

What i would change in your prison even tho i am realy sucky at prison architect Tongue :

I would invest more on dogs, separe the prisoners by making regimes were the most dangerous prisoners are not in contact with Snitches, ex cops and other prisoners that might give trouble, make walkways bigger so people dont get cramped and start shanking eachother.

also i dont know if you already have it but Tasers are bigger than Zeus (get it cuz he throws lighting bolts! my jokes suck Sad)
[/quote]

hm.. okay . thanks man Big Grin
best prison ever
[Image: 54B3ABBD2D7104F5F865AAA8B07EF20688EB4027]