Limelight Forums

Full Version: What are you doing while waiting for the servers to return?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The servers has been down for quite a long time now...
So I was just wondering what y'all was doing, while waiting for the servers to return.

I spent most of my time playing racing games with this setup.  ;D
[Image: mygamingroomFL_zpsa6d8c5c7.jpg]

This is my latest video of me racing haha.
https://youtu.be/51tSN6lQx8M
Playing CS:GO and Cities Skylines ...
Mainly just working, Red Orchestra 2 and masturbating
[Image: EMZBRMc.png]
I now have to actually do some f*cking work
(Sep 21, 2015, 03:18 PM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EMZBRMc.png]

[Image: fe5fc4b2f4173145d79960e36fd79bac.png]
I got a cooldown on CSGO so I'm not really doing anything atm. I have a busy week with school, going to the hospital and preparing for my 5 week trip to Tanzania.
(Sep 21, 2015, 03:11 PM)Zzzzap link Wrote: [ -> ]Mainly just working, Red Orchestra 2 and masturbating

I do like WW2 games, but I suck so much in Red Orchestra 2. haha
(Sep 21, 2015, 03:21 PM)Safira link Wrote: [ -> ]I now have to actually do some f*cking work

Gotta work to get that paper.

[Image: 9bcbc3c718285edba428d0d9305dbc19.png]
(Sep 21, 2015, 04:12 PM)Dauntless link Wrote: [ -> ]I got a cooldown on CSGO so I'm not really doing anything atm. I have a busy week with school, going to the hospital and preparing for my 5 week trip to Tanzania.

I hope not something bad happend, since you need to go to the hospital..
but when you are going to Tanzania. Have a good time down there! Smile
(Sep 21, 2015, 04:12 PM)Lightbeer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Zzzzap link=topic=1927.msg19026#msg19026 date=1442841079]
Mainly just working, Red Orchestra 2 and masturbating

I do like WW2 games, but I suck so much in Red Orchestra 2. haha
[/quote]

Red Orchestra is a bitch. It took me a long time to get good at it compared to other first person shooters.
Studying for a chemistry test which my professor is telling us we'll fail if we don't study more than 10 hours a week.

Such a swell guy.
Surfing on cs:go :p
(Sep 21, 2015, 04:21 PM)Lightbeer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Dauntless link=topic=1927.msg19038#msg19038 date=1442844726]
I got a cooldown on CSGO so I'm not really doing anything atm. I have a busy week with school, going to the hospital and preparing for my 5 week trip to Tanzania.

I hope not something bad happend, since you need to go to the hospital..
but when you are going to Tanzania. Have a good time down there! Smile
[/quote]

Thanks mate. My spine is a bit out of place atm, it's not noticeable and it's only out by like a few Milimetres, but even then that can be a bad thing. I'll just need Physio and maybe surgery (hopefully not). I'm just glad it won't affect my trip.
Becoming Silver Elite on CSGO. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3