Limelight Forums

Full Version: Basic's leaving notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Basic, will see you around I guess!
Its a shame you have to leave, but hey, good luck in the future.
See you later
Nice! Finally some viable reasons to come back to Limelight Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(Nov 3, 2015, 10:47 PM)Clementio link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Finally some viable reasons to come back to Limelight Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

See you later mental, best of luck with everything. (:
(Nov 3, 2015, 10:47 PM)Clementio link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Finally some viable reasons to come back to Limelight Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Clementio, Do not provoke people to start arguments, if you have nothing nice to say, or not saying goodbye, don't say it at all.

Do not respond to this thread.

Everyone back on topic.
(Nov 3, 2015, 10:59 PM)Brynn link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Clementio link=topic=1919.msg25143#msg25143 date=1446583631]
Nice! Finally some viable reasons to come back to Limelight Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Clementio, Do not provoke people to start arguments, if you have nothing nice to say, or not saying goodbye, don't say it at all.

Everyone back on topic.
[/quote]

Nothing nice to say? Your telling me the End of the minge group its nothing nice?
(Nov 4, 2015, 12:03 AM)Clementio link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Brynn link=topic=1919.msg25150#msg25150 date=1446584392]
[quote author=Clementio link=topic=1919.msg25143#msg25143 date=1446583631]

Everyone back on topic.
[/quote]

Nothing nice to say? Your telling me the End of the minge group its nothing nice?
[/quote]
Seriously what is you problem? Just stop commenting childish petty comments that aren't needed!
(Nov 4, 2015, 12:03 AM)Clementio link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Brynn link=topic=1919.msg25150#msg25150 date=1446584392]
[quote author=Clementio link=topic=1919.msg25143#msg25143 date=1446583631]

Everyone back on topic.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Clementio, it's clear to me you do not get on with a few members within the LimeLight community, but not everyone can be friends, I closed your Goodbye thread because of what it turned into, and this Goodbye thread has been clean until you started provoking arguments.

Stops here or I will issue a warning.

Like I said, do not respond to my posts. I've made my statement now, and I will follow though with my actions if I need to.

Everyone back on topic
Bye Basic, good luck with your education.
Shouldn't this thread be closed?

Basic is kinda back...
https://limelightgaming.net/index.php?topic=2146.0
Pages: 1 2