Limelight Forums

Full Version: Time to let it go...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That´s it folks, the time to leave have come early than expected, I just can´t handle it anymore...
I know it have been only some weeks but this is passing the line, people are aggressive and always want me miles away from them, they´re also dumb as a door, this take my nerves to a hole new level guys.
So I have decide to leave now, and never come back, that´r right people, I´m tired of people making fun of me or being jealous at my skills.

I´m gonna quit my crappy job.
I hate my fucking boss, hes a Fedora lover and a douche, he pay me fucking less then other workers for the same results, people are so clever that makes a doorknob happy to not having the same IQ as these guys.
And the comments make me wanna fucking slap every single fucking face with a paddle... with nails, big ass nails.
I spend more money to going to work than paying my bills.
So fuck this shit.
Now, its time to spend time at LL, this great looking RP server, I fucking love it and the people in there actually makes me want to play it all night!

What? Did you really think I as going to leave LimeLight? Are you out of your fucking nuts??

( Oh, and I´m gonna (try) to quit smoke too, so wish me luck.)

[move]Please take the joke [glow=red,2,300]easily[/glow] ok?[/move]

[Image: 40163945.jpg]
Right... I'm a bit confused, are you leaving or not?
If you want ill use my ninja skills to leave a huge monstrous shit in your boss's desk.
(Sep 16, 2015, 06:20 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ]Right... I'm a bit confused, are you leaving or not?

Wha?-No! I´m gonna quit my job and start to play more often!
Its really that hard to understand? I know that my English is not the best but I never think it as that bad!
(Sep 16, 2015, 06:22 PM)Allbatros link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=1888.msg18323#msg18323 date=1442420420]

Its really that hard to understand? I know that my English is not the best but I never think it as that bad!
[/quote]

Nah, it's fine. It's just the fact that you've posted in the Leavers sub-forum that makes it confusing.
(Sep 16, 2015, 06:22 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote: [ -> ]If you want ill use my ninja skills to leave a huge monstrous shit in your boss's desk.

Sweet.

[Image: 1373091405731.jpg]
(Sep 16, 2015, 06:24 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Allbatros link=topic=1888.msg18325#msg18325 date=1442420579]
[quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=1888.msg18323#msg18323 date=1442420420]

[/quote]

Nah, it's fine. It's just the fact that you've posted in the Leavers sub-forum that makes it confusing.
[/quote]

That was the joke, sorry.  Tongue
(Sep 16, 2015, 06:26 PM)Allbatros link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=1888.msg18326#msg18326 date=1442420669]
[quote author=Allbatros link=topic=1888.msg18325#msg18325 date=1442420579]
[quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=1888.msg18323#msg18323 date=1442420420]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was the joke, sorry.  Tongue
[/quote]

Ok then. Great to see that you will be more active, hope to see more of you on the server!
The contract was finished successfully. 0 witnesses. if you ever need my services again don't hesitate.

(Sep 16, 2015, 06:32 PM)Ninja Internet Explorer link Wrote: [ -> ]The contract was finished successfully. 0 witnesses. if you ever need my services again don't hesitate.

He didn´t even see it coming!

[Image: mission-status-sick.png]
erm, idk but you should focus more on life instead in that case lol
(Sep 16, 2015, 08:20 PM)ĐarkN00b link Wrote: [ -> ]erm, idk but you should focus more on life instead in that case lol

Better start to find a new job don´t you think? Now, I didn´t quit my last job because of the game mate, I quit it because I have spending time in a place that was making my life worst, isn´t that a good reason?
I highly appreciate the fact that you enjoy our community and love the people around here but sadly this isn't really a goodbye thread according to you, if you wish to have a rant about your boss or what you just wrote you can write it in the off-topic section.

Thank you and my apologies for closing this thread. Closed.