Limelight Forums

Full Version: How to handle situations where a person will not leave a restricted area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://youtu.be/RfVbiefMdNU

Whether its police, swat, guards, RSC, base defending, you name it, this will happen where someone does not leave your area, this is an example of what to do if someone isn't listening properly. As shown here the officer in the court room pulled a taser. Camera guy was asked to not enter several times, the man did not listen and was apprehended.

In the case of the server, a taser or tranquilizer will do the trick, if you are law enforcement you can then force the man out of the building if he does not comply or arrest him (better the second option). If you are not government, tranquilize him and call the police to have him appended. Sometimes you will need to shoot to kill, but sometimes dumping money on ammo is expensive!
Damn hes one tough guy for taking that taser shit.
"Would the records show that you're not bat- AAAAGH STOP PLEASE!"

ouch
i felt that
I enjoyed watching that annoying, self-righteous prick get zapped.
Rather deserved, gotta hate such attitude "omg i'm a Sovereign citizen i can do anything i want" no, get rekt.
Watching that felt good. Really good.
/r/AmIBeingDetained
See what I would do in this situation is say "RDM RDM! I'M CALLING AN ADMIN!!<QUICKREFERENCES#1> rANDOM TAZEE!<QUICKREFERENCES#1>"
(Sep 25, 2015, 04:12 PM)Rocket link Wrote:See what I would do in this situation is say "RDM RDM! I'M CALLING AN ADMIN!!<QUICKREFERENCES#1> rANDOM TAZEE!<QUICKREFERENCES#1>"
No. You just ban them for 2 weeks.