Limelight Forums

Full Version: leaving for periods of times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got bored of gmod and gaming in general, sorry babes
anyway have fun yeah? probably will come on for small amounts of time
also

[Image: grilled-cheese.jpg] @ rickets

[Image: boat.jpg] @ faustie
Cya pal, will talk on steam.
Baibai
Iac dont go  :'( please iac i lube u
[Image: sljkbeR.jpg]

OT: Cya Iac <3

arsehole

[move][Image: 2dvtnoy.png][/move]
(Sep 15, 2015, 05:26 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ][move][Image: 2dvtnoy.png][/move]

Are you for serious with these mocking gifs...

See you around and hope you decide to come back. Good luck with your future endeavors.
(Sep 15, 2015, 05:51 PM)Freezak link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=1869.msg18074#msg18074 date=1442330772]

See you around and hope you decide to come back. Good luck with your future endeavors.
[/quote]

I had them round since the forums started. It's my theme.
(Sep 15, 2015, 05:57 PM)Lord Octagon link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Freezak link=topic=1869.msg18084#msg18084 date=1442332287]
[quote author=Lord Octagon link=topic=1869.msg18074#msg18074 date=1442330772]

[/quote]

I had them round since the forums started. It's my theme.
[/quote]

Honestly i find them pretty useless and rather offending. It's always better to post few warm words than copy-paste a link with a gif, after a while you'll be called a "postwhore", if you're not already. But that's not what this topic is about so i'll leave it elsewhere.
Shhhsh fellas we just lost iac we have to mourn him not fight with eachother  #givesmanycrys  :'(
Goodbye
Caio, see you around

See you around Pal!
Cya Iac!