Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name-Col_Roy_Mustang
Ban ID- 757
Banned by- [L²] Rocket
Server- cityrp-evocity v33x
ban reason- Randomly hostaging (8.1) Running around hostaging everyone randomly. 5th ban in less than 10 hours
why i should be unbanned- hi i have come back from holiday just recently and have found out that my brother has been playing on my computer. he has told me that he got my steam account banned from your server 5 times and that the fifth is permanent. i haven't played much on your server i clocked up around 2 hours worth of playtime and my brother has the last 8. i would like to apologize on his behalf and would like my profile to be allowed access to your server if at all possible. i know that he has done some annoying things on your server and i hope you find solace in the fact that he will never be playing on my pc or garrys mod again

if you would unban my profile i will be very gratefull
Smile Smile Smile Smile
thanks again
Col_Roy_Mustang
Your account is your responsibility wither it was your brother that was playing or you.
ok thanks anyway
Col_Roy_Mustang :'(
Do you still wish to continue on this appeal or do you wish for it to be denied?
if i have a chance at succeding yes
Well its not about you having a chance so far I haven't denied it yet so yes you still have a chance. You need to put more effort in your un-ban request and let us know why you really wish to be un-banned

Maybe we could work out a few things.
I guess you are not interested in appealing this ban, denied.