Limelight Forums

Full Version: Insight | Discovery of EvoCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6B5qfDz.png]

Good day all,

Today I am here to notify you of the recent Insight discovery, EvoCity. Our Scientists and Engineers were looking for a new project and were driving around with the convoy and commander for a while looking for the right project. They were coming from an industrial area, coming to give up until tomorrow, until they found this.
On arrival, all were worried about what would be there, but someone had to brave it, Scientist Hilgrim Postponey. She went to look at the city, noting down anything when she could.
The mess they were greeted with was tricky at first to see from a far the problems. A train with chemicals had de-railed years ago, buildings just put on top. Explosive barrels (Chemicals) were laying around, bombs, live bombs still laying around after the bombing on the city.
We have come to rebuild it.

[Image: VHpRBrn.jpg]

[Image: 2VkecO1.jpg]

[Image: FCwkvvj.jpg]

[Image: atwzcSX.jpg]
I hope you get more scientists in your clan so you can get some projects going.
(Sep 12, 2015, 10:42 AM)Lord Octagon link Wrote:I hope you get more scientists in your clan so you can get some projects going.

So do I, as well as more members in general. Just patients is key I guess.
:p
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:36 PM)Innovative link Wrote::p

Wink
what
if ya need any military advice and shit for this little series you have hit me up, im writing several game stories/machinima stories plus I know a good amount of military stuff.