Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Store] Planet Evo - Evocity's Number One Tailor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[glow=green,200,800]Planet Evo[/glow]
Bringing dreams to reality

Hello, Sir/Madam, and welcome to the online marketplace for Planet Evo - The finest clothing and uniform manufacturer this side of the US!

What is Planet Evo?
We at Planet Evo are always happy to help you and your organisation f.lourish. We understand the importance of having your company logo and colours emblazoned on your uniforms, and we are here to make that desire a reality!
Whether you simply want a batch of uniforms with your logo finely stitched on to the back, or a complete redesign, we are here to help!

What sort of services do you offer?
We offer many different services for all of our customers, readily available. These include, but are not limited to:

[Company/Organisation Logo]
Your logo, etched, stitched or printed on to your uniform where you wish it to be visible. [Average Price: $5000-$10,000]
[Cloth Dyed to Match Company Colours]
We will dye your uniforms to match your desires. [Average Price: $7500-$12,500]
[Custom Patterns]
We will work with you to choose and design a unique pattern for your uniform, to make you really stand out from the crowds. [Average Price: $15,000-$20,000]

Please note: Prices are an estimate, based on previous stock market research and sales, and work is not limited to these options. If you have a specific requirement, or wish for a rough quota on pricing for an order, please contact our customer help line at: 947-555-372 [glow=blue,2,300](OOC: Message me over the forums)[/glow]

Sounds good, how do I make an order?
We are glad you have chosen us to bring your envisions to life! All you need to do, is fill out our Customer Application Form, then send it to one of our local stores! Our business correspondents will then process your request, and reply within 3-5 working days. Once your order has been confirmed, we will actively work with you in order to tweak your product just to how you want it.

Order Form:
Order
Company/Organisation Name:
[glow=blue,2,300](For this, either send me a direct download link to the .gma file, or a steam workshop link to the model(s) you want done.)[/glow] Uniform to Redesign:
[glow=blue,2,300](Please provide an extensive list of changes/modifications you would like done to your uniform. This includes which model(s) you want used if you send an entire model pack)[/glow] What services you require:
Contact Info
Full Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
[glow=blue,2,300](If you wish for me to contact you regarding your order over the forums, steam, or another medium, let me know here.)
How would you prefer to be contacted?:[/glow]

We at Planet Evo thank you for your patience. After submitting your order, please leave at least 3-5 working days for a sales correspondent to respond, and send you a quota. As per company policy, if you have any problems with your uniform after receiving it, all designs can be tweaked for up to five days prior, at no extra cost! (Please note: After 5 working days, this policy becomes null and void, and requires you to submit a new order for further changes to be made.)

Previous Work:

Disclaimer:
Planet Evo carries out a strict no-refund policy. If you are unhappy with your final design, you may request a re-design within 5 working days. However, after this period of time, warranty is voided, and you are unable to request such. Planet Evo reserves the right to deny orders, if they are not detailed enough, or have very little thought put in to them. Prices listed are not definitive, and are subject to change depending on complexity of order.

(OOC)
Basically, I am making custom clan skins for people, so that you can have your organisation/companies logo on the front of your gear, adding to RP. I am also editing skins. Got a model you want to use, but the colours are just not to your liking? Put an order up!
[glow=green,2,300]Planet Evo[/glow]
Special Offer!
[Image: 20off5.gif]
Spend more than $20,000 and get 20% off!

Offer ends: 18th September 2015(18/09/2015)
Offer valid in all Planet Evo stores. Orders placed after the 18th of September 2015 will not be eligible for the discount.

This looks awesome, I like your work and what you are doing here! Keep up the great work CMR!