Limelight Forums

Full Version: Downloading particles/swb_muzzle.pcf crash.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, yeasterday when the content was down i could join the server but now that the content is back i cant.
My gmod just crashes in the download at this point "Downloading particles/swb_muzzle.pcf" anyone know how to fix this?
Hi ha8,

LimeLight is currently having issues at the moment due to SoulRipper the owner of Fearless flagged LimeLights contect packs as copyright. Wood had to make them download via FastDL. Everything should be back to normal within 10 days.
Since everything is on fast download, you can download CW 2.0 via Steam Workshop to resolve this issue. I think there is more to download but it should fix your problem.
(Sep 12, 2015, 03:27 PM)CounterCraftz link Wrote:Since everything is on fast download, you can download CW 2.0 via Steam Workshop to resolve this issue. I think there is more to download but it should fix your problem.

EDIT: These may be swp_muzzle.pcf from Sleek Weapon Base by Spy that was taken down when CoderHire was going. It may still work anyways since the muzzle flashes on both Weapon Bases is very similar.