Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dupes transfer problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , im trying to transfer my dupes from build to v33x but i have this message

Warning: ftp_mkdir(): v33x/steam_0_1_41567649/: File exists in /home/limeligh/public_html/character/advdup.php on line 108

Warning: ftp_fput(): v33x/steam_0_1_41567649/mega_base.txt: Permission denied in /home/limeligh/public_html/character/advdup.php on line 109
There was a problem while copying INDUSTRIASL 3 to v33x with name mega_base
(Sep 9, 2015, 10:57 PM)Zé_Carlos link Wrote:Hello , im trying to transfer my dupes from build to v33x but i have this message

Warning: ftp_mkdir(): v33x/steam_0_1_41567649/: File exists in /home/limeligh/public_html/character/advdup.php on line 108

Warning: ftp_fput(): v33x/steam_0_1_41567649/mega_base.txt: Permission denied in /home/limeligh/public_html/character/advdup.php on line 109
There was a problem while copying INDUSTRIASL 3 to v33x with name mega_base

If this were a folder, you cannot do things to folders created in-game on the Adv. Dupe.
If it were a dupe, give it time. Burnett is creating a new, WORKING (We hope) page on the 'Character' section for the Adv. Dupe.

Basically, just give it some time.
The new version will be much better Wink Trust me you gonna love it.
New version is at 62%