Limelight Forums

Full Version: Meth Refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Yesterday my internet cut off when I was doing meth and I ended up having to rejoin. I took screenshots for evidence:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=515014460
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=515014427

I lost a chemical tank, a box of aluminium [half in the tank, half in the box], a methylamine barrel and five cyfluthrin tank as well as three chemical glasses.

I spoke to Brynn when I rejoined and he wasn't confident in refunding meth items [he had only been promoted about half an hour ago]. He told me to make a thread here.

It would be greatly appreciated if I could be refunded the items or the money which it would have cost me to get those things at market value.
Bump now that the servers are back up.
Not sure if i should say anything here, but i dont really see a reason for them to refund you. Just because YOU lost internet doesent really indicate that you should get refunded :/. I would understand if the server crashed e.t.c. But what do i know?
(Sep 24, 2015, 10:10 AM)Hi i just link Wrote:Not sure if i should say anything here, but i dont really see a reason for them to refund you. Just because YOU lost internet doesent really indicate that you should get refunded :/. I would understand if the server crashed e.t.c. But what do i know?
Everything else saves such as contraband, pots etc, and the developers are working on a meth refund system, so in the meanwhile I think I should get refunded as I'd be refunded were the system in place.
You will be refunded in a few hours Smile
How much did you actually loose? Can I get the amount in dollars please? Thanks mate!
(Sep 26, 2015, 11:18 PM)Burnett link Wrote:How much did you actually loose? Can I get the amount in dollars please? Thanks mate!
Uh, I haven't played the server in a while so I'm not 100% sure on the prices of the stuff, but if I remember correctly then it is:
Chemical Tank - 10k
Aluminium Box - 2.5k [5k regular market price / 2]
Methylamine Barrel - 2.5k
Cyfluthrin Tank x5 - 1.4k * 5 = 7k
Chemical Glass x3 - 8k / 5 = 1.6k * 3 = 4.8k
1/2 Box of Sulphur - 2.5k / 2 = 1.25k
1/2 Box of RedP - 500 / 2 = 250

Total: 28.3k

Forgive me if my prices/maths is wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was it [apart from possibly the cyfluthrin tanks, if they were 1.4k each or 1.2k each], thanks for the co-operation.
Bump [I think this has been forgotten].
Bump.
Any news?