Limelight Forums

Full Version: Server Crashed - Meth Refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
So i was at V33x some hours ago, i even talk to Brynn seconds before the crash.
I was doing Meth and suddently game crashed. I took screenshot, before crash and when it crashed. You can check logs to see everything i spawned.

I lost Stove (5k) + Meth Pots (1/2k) + Tank(10k) + 7L of acid + some aluminium (around 5/10k) + Chemical Glasses (it was only 1 i guess i reclaimed the others). I would like at least a 20/25k refund because of all stuff i lost.

Screenshots: https://share.pho.to/9hhIn
Even with proves (screenshots and brynn there seconds before crash) is that so hard to confirm this?
Day 14: Still no refund.
Try being more magnanimous with your cordiality and the admins may help you slightly more unhesitatingly.
Refund is on its way Smile! Unfortunately this might take few hours until its defo sorted. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the delay, Clementio 

<3
Done;25k refunded
(Sep 26, 2015, 10:16 AM)Gandhi link Wrote:Try being more magnanimous with your cordiality and the admins may help you slightly more unhesitatingly.

Who are you to answer on my request for a refund? Noone. Exactly. Don't provoke like always.

Request Close since its solved.
(Sep 26, 2015, 11:16 PM)Burnett link Wrote:Done;25k refunded

Thanks Alot. No worries about the time, the people that really know me, im sure they know "the Day 14" comment was for fun! Wink
(Sep 27, 2015, 06:56 PM)Clementio link Wrote:Thanks Alot. No worries about the time, the people that really know me, im sure they know "the Day 14" comment was for fun! Wink

call an ambulance my sides are splitting