Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fucking mausman and escape(?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EXCLAMATION POINT BESIDE THIS FUCKING POST DO YOU SEE IT?!

Moving on, signing up for this shit was like trying to brush my teeth with a fucking scalpel; it was excruciatingly painful, it took way longer that it should have and I had to verify a whole bunch of shit with various corporations.
I would rather birth a child than than brave the numbing brain freeze I suffered trying to remember my plethora of fucking passwords, as I played verification hop-scotch from steam, to my email, to my other email, I...

There's some cunt, Awesomesauce, who he keeps telling me how you pricks are bearable and not a pretentious ensemble of the worst kind of scum-bag, edgy 'rpers' [sup](as oppose to the server prior)[/sup]. That said, he's a pretty nice dude and I trust his fucking judgemnet.

SO, cuntos, I expect nothing but the best. And you will all pleasantly surprise me by all being die-hard HL2, Serious RPers who stop at nothing to engulf me in immersion.

I'm kidding, but we'll all try our fucking best to get on. K? Great, look forward to it.

bye have a graet time
ballsy cunt <3
I fucking love this guy already! Welcome aboard!
classic oobrie
[move][Image: nyeo9k.png][/move]
Best newcomer thread I have ever read.

Welcome to LimeLight!
10/10 post.

Welcome to the forum, though!