Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - [L²:RP] Ranger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: [L²:RP] Ranger

Ban ID: 791

Banned by: Rocket

Server: Which server did it happen on? V2D

Ban Reason: Failure to follow FearRP (2.1 - F) Going after someone who threatened thier life.

Why should you be unbanned?: In no way shape or form was my life in danger. Also I would like to put that CMR was knocked out from behind, so how did they know it was me? After being knocked out, they shouldnt really remember who did it. I wouldnt of done it if my life was in danger. I have seen many situations where this has been fine. This is a clear show of Rocket's bias towards me due to his trigger happy way of finding ways to ban me and my mates. Doesn't it happen all the time, people going after others who threatened their life? Also I don't want Rocket to handle this, only to input what he knows dues to his clear bias.

Evidence: N/A
+Support. I followed Ranger as he told me we needed to go do something. He approached CMR from behind and hit her once - knocking her out, putting him out of danger if she was still conscious. Rocket says that his life was endangered, but her gun was not even in safe mode, it was not even out so with the knock out that Ranger provided it was an easy task.
Rockets arguments was pretty biased since he kept throwing examples at times that weren't really the same as this situation, but yet he compared them so closely which doesn't really make sense. The ban was invalid, and I support this UBR.
Sadly since it was my ban I am going to have to be the one who handles this case as I am the one who issued the ban in the first place. No other admin was present at that time to see what happened.

Now, before the @ call was sent I saw you running after CMR with a base ball bat and knocked her down. When she made the call of you randomly knocking her down I brought you in for questioning.

When I asked you for the reason you told me that she held a weapon on you and threatened your life with that weapon, which afterwords you acknowledged the fact that that person has a dangerous life-threatening weapon.

Now according to this rule (2.1F)

Therefore failing to follow FearRP by going after the person who already threatened your life. Just because your job name was a "Dodgy Geazer" running around with a Gas-mask suit does not give you the appropriate job title to do so.

A reminder as well, if you were not there when I was dealing with the situation in-hand then you don't really know what happen you can not say that I am being biased if you weren't even there. That being said if you are not directly involved with the case don't write +Support or a -Support this isn't a suggestion forum.
I gave so many examples in which this situation has been fine. You chose ignored me and just carried on about the job. I was told by Barkles, who was there at the beginning, that the job was ok at that point, but change it later. Also I was wearing the gas mask suit because we were doing Meth in slums. 
It wasn't a life threatening situation. Her back was turned to me while the gun was holstered. If her back was turned, how could she see it was me, it would be metagaming.
How do you know that she had her weapon holstered? you knew that she had a weapon she could have gotten it out at any moment and killed you very quickly.

About the job name, I find it very hard to believe that a dodgy geazer would be cooking meth and have a gas-mask suit. When I asked to elaborate more about the job name and what you do with it you said almost everything which at that point I brought up the classified rule.

Which you are using the "Dodgy Geazer" to do almost anything you wanted, you even admitted to it when I asked you about it down the microphone. So using that excuse it goes against (9.1)

Rule
You were a dodgy geazer who's going after people who he has been threatened by also cooking meth and running around with a gas mask suit. that makes no sense.

Back to the FearRP part of things as I mentioned, you knew the person had a dangerous weapon when they threatened your life. You went after them when you clearly knew that they had a dangerous weapon therefore endangering your life.
While, in my opinion, the situation of Ranger hitting me from behind would not be considered FearRP (I did have a gun, but it was holstered and away, so you were not under FearRP directly), my main reason for calling the admin was because of why you hit me in the first place.

You first off attacked me with the baton before, a little while earlier (about 10 minutes, give or take) in the slums, as I was talking to someone (Mr Doc). Hence, I pulled a gun to protect myself. You ran off, I at first followed, then just walked off too, after you went indoors. Why you hit me in the first place, I don't know, but after the situation was over (and I had walked across, past the nexus) I was knocked out from behind. From a logical perspective, actively going out of your way to knock me out after attacking me the first time was both unnecessary and rather random, yet again.

Because of that, I decided to call an admin. If there were other rule breakages, they weren't why I called, however I assume Rocket noticed them when he came to help.
Either way, just my point of view. I am happy to provide a full statement if needed.
Even CMR admits that FearRP was not engaged yet Rocket still thinks it did, when the victim even stated it wasn't. Shows how much you know about the situation...

I'm sure Ranger had his reasons. I don't know what was the reason, since I got told that CMR had threatened him and I went along with that information, and I witnessed the knocking out of CMR, which leads to the reason why I posted on this thread in the first place.
(Sep 9, 2015, 06:21 PM)Zero Senpai link Wrote: [ -> ]Even CMR admits that FearRP was not engaged yet Rocket still thinks it did, when the victim even stated it wasn't. Shows how much you know about the situation...

I'm sure Ranger had his reasons. I don't know what was the reason, since I got told that CMR had threatened him and I went along with that information, and I witnessed the knocking out of CMR, which leads to the reason why I posted on this thread in the first place.

I would like to clarify that I am not admitting anything, as that implies that I lied in the first place. I am merely stating my opinion, whether that is correct or not, not my place to say.
As for his reason, I wouldn't mind if he stated why this all started, as that is kind of a spot of confusion for me. Seeing as I defended myself after he attacked me the first time (Not threatening in any way, shape or form, as that implies I did not act out of self defence). So, if he could explain why he attacked me the first time round, and why he then pursued me for defending myself against him, that would probably clear things up quite a bit.
(Sep 9, 2015, 06:21 PM)Zero Senpai link Wrote: [ -> ]Even CMR admits that FearRP was not engaged yet Rocket still thinks it did, when the victim even stated it wasn't. Shows how much you know about the situation...

Surely if the person who called the admin even says that it isnt fear rp, shows that my life wasn't in danger. Like I said earlier, my life wasn't in danger, I hit her from behind and she had the gun holstered, like she pointed earlier.
(Sep 9, 2015, 07:57 PM)Ranger link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Zero Senpai link=topic=1753.msg16745#msg16745 date=1441815683]
Even CMR admits that FearRP was not engaged yet Rocket still thinks it did, when the victim even stated it wasn't. Shows how much you know about the situation...

Surely if the person who called the admin even says that it isnt fear rp, shows that my life wasn't in danger. Like I said earlier, my life wasn't in danger, I hit her from behind and she had the gun holstered, like she pointed earlier.
[/quote]

Indeed, however that is merely my opinion, so it is not something solid you can go with. I'm only a player, not like I have any say in administrative matters such as what is and isn't FearRP.

However you are side-stepping my question. Why exactly did you feel the need to attack me in the first place?
(Sep 9, 2015, 08:08 PM)CMR99 link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Ranger link=topic=1753.msg16780#msg16780 date=1441821427]
[quote author=Zero Senpai link=topic=1753.msg16745#msg16745 date=1441815683]

[/quote]

Indeed, however that is merely my opinion, so it is not something solid you can go with. I'm only a player, not like I have any say in administrative matters such as what is and isn't FearRP.

However you are side-stepping my question. Why exactly did you feel the need to attack me in the first place?
[/quote]

CMR, you obviously know that it wasn't fear rp. But for some reason you are not admitting it. So this isnt fear rp and my my life wasn't in danger. As I said, I hit from behind and your gun was holstered.

I also hit you because we were crowd controlling outside our house. We were cooking meth and we didn't want anyone to come in. I thought you were part of the group that was trying to enter the building.

(Sep 9, 2015, 08:24 PM)Ranger link Wrote: [ -> ]*Snip*
You seem to be misunderstanding me. I am not denying anything at all, merely saying that, from my perspective, it wasn't FearRP. I agree with you on that, but as I said, not my decision to make.
And I fail to see how the street round to the side of your building (Where there was only me, and Mr Doc), comes under crowd control. Had I been directly in front of your building, that would be a different matter, but the fact that I was round the corner, and down the road, and you actively came round to hit me, seems rather puzzling to me.
Doesn't really matter what the person who made the @ call said about the ban reason. As I am the person who banned you for it wither she admitted to or not.

As I mentioned before you were banned for FearRP because you knew she had a weapon and you went after her, unless you saw her holster your weapon please say so. If not then you went after her knowing that she had a dangerous life-threatening weapon.

As for your reason on why you've actaully knocked her out, You said you were crowd controlling, so that makes you a crow-controling meth cook gas mask wearing dodgy geazer. Either way. The knocked her out infront of the nexus and your base was all the way in the slums. So instead of actually to stop people from entering the house as you stated you went after them with a base ball bat. 
(Sep 9, 2015, 09:21 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]snippers

It Doesn't really matter who made the "@" call. As I am the one who banned you, it doesn't matter whether she admitted to it or not.

As I mentioned before, you were banned for FearRP because you knew she had a weapon and you went after her (unless you saw her holster your weapon - please say so). If not then you went after her knowing that she had a dangerous life-threatening weapon.

You said you were crowd controlling (which I doubt) so that makes you a crowd-controlling, meth cook, gas mask wearing, dodgy geezer. Either way. You knocked her our in front of the Nexus although your base was at the Slums. You stated that you were stopping people from entering your house (which means you must've chased her down the road with a bat, which isn't really defending your home.)

** I had to fix that because my eyes were crying sorry m9**

I am not really involved in this whatsoever so that is why I got my warning and I will not do this again. ~Rocket
Pages: 1 2