Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing Icons (Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Limelight!

I have been having an issue were the current Icons come up with a missing texture in the TAB Menu and Chat It happens for the Teachers Icon, Super Admin Icon. I have asked everyone and they said its fine for them, so I tried to unsub to all my addons and deleting them from my addons folder then resubbed and I am still getting the same, I previously had this issue and Wood fixed it but now its gone back to square one only for me.

I have checked the console and I get this

Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_6_504448782.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_3_494199198.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_5_494747251.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_4_494234470.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_1_494233311.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_2_494200584.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_weapons_content_1_428573132.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_weapons_content_2_428576284.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_7_505802812.gma
Addons have changes - remounting

Yes I do have all 7 content packs subscribed and downloaded too.