Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing Icons (Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Limelight!

I have been having an issue were the current Icons come up with a missing texture in the TAB Menu and Chat It happens for the Teachers Icon, Super Admin Icon. I have asked everyone and they said its fine for them, so I tried to unsub to all my addons and deleting them from my addons folder then resubbed and I am still getting the same, I previously had this issue and Wood fixed it but now its gone back to square one only for me.

I have checked the console and I get this

Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_6_504448782.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_3_494199198.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_5_494747251.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_4_494234470.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_1_494233311.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_2_494200584.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_weapons_content_1_428573132.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_weapons_content_2_428576284.gma
Couldn't mount addon - couldn't find file addons/limelight_content_pack_7_505802812.gma
Addons have changes - remounting

Yes I do have all 7 content packs subscribed and downloaded too.
Bump
Have you check the folder addons on the game folder?

"\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons"

Steam workshop is extremelly buggy, also change your multiplayer settings, so that you can download all the files from the server, some fixes and content, are only available that way.
Yes. I have tried doing that everything is in there fine and I have also tried deleting the addons and resubcribing to them, I have always had 'Allow Servers to download anything' switched on.