Limelight Forums

Full Version: WarthoG's UnBan Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: WarthoG

Ban ID: 786

Banned by: [L2] Ollie

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: Minge-grabbing items

Why should you be unbanned?: Okay so yesterday, I was being Araben's(who was president) body guard, so we were on the courtroom floor, and the gun dealer was selling him stuff. This morning Araben told me to not scam her, and I was confused, she told me that I had taken 2 AR15 Mod sets, and I thought not, so when I got onto the server, I checked my inventory, and I hadn't realised that I picked it up, so I told her, and said that I would return to her when she got on. So I gave her the items, and told her how sorry I was, and that it was all a mistake, and I later left the server to do some other stuff irl. When I rejoined, someone else told me to give her back the items or i'd get banned, I told them i'd already done so, and that it was an accident, but they didn't reply.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Banned by: Ollie
Well from the logs that I seen you picked up 2 AR-15 modifications and DC/ed.

It is up to Ollie how this goes however, you DID break the rules regardless of it being a "mistake" or not.
I personally don't belive you if im honest. You picked up someones items during a transaction then disconnected. How come you disconnected right after you picked it up?
The reason I d/c'ed was because I had to go to sleep, it was quite late where I live(the UK), and my parents were shouting at me, i did mention about 5 minutes before I left that id had to go so, that's why, then the next day, araben(The one who's items I took) messaged me on steam, and it read "Why scam me?". I was confused, so I said, "what?", then he told me that i'd taken his AR15 mods, i said I hadn't, and came onto the server, then when i was going through my inventory, I saw that I had 2 AR15 Mods, so I messaged araben back telling him I had them, but I didn't realise so, and I then apologised. I did not take them on purpose, and if you're wondering why I was there, it was because I was his Bodyguard. I wouldn't have d/c'd if I didn't need to go, and i'm not one to scam people, because i'm very aware of the concequences, therefore I do believe I should be unbanned.

Approved