Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: [L²:RP] Nyaaaaan :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:  [L²:RP] Nyaaaaan :3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52154570

Server: V33X 4:40ish on Central standart time.

Summary: Nyaan was trying to prepare a prank but took out his gun, I tried catching him while I was holding the handcuffs he ran away, I got near him, he took out his gun and the gun fight happened.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

A discussion about it we had on steam after it happened.
[Image: Gohaes4.png]
So.
2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies
This rule clearly says "If someone switches from a GUN to Handcuffs FearRP still applies. But you switched from your hands, so no FearRP here. Thats why i switched to my gun.
Ill post a Video in 10 minutes. Video not working. ( https://puu.sh/k45VT/c16d5c7aae.png )
As Dig told me when I asked him, it changes from situation to situation. You also ran away from me while I was starting to handcuff you, how can you run away from someone who has started to handcuff you? You then ran to a distance in which I ran and followed you and then you took out your gun again.
Mahti told me im not under FearRP if you switch from your hands.
If you would read the rules you could see rule 2.1e says it clearly.
2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
If he switches from a Gun
Not hands. So, how would you cuff me when im resisting?
You were not saying something like "Turn around, face the wall" or something. Irl you also couldnt just go to someone and handcuff him without saying a word. And you just were in the first phase of handcuffing which is "*** <name> starts to handcuff <name>." So you just started cuffing, you still didnt cuff. So i can jump away.
I told you to stop where you are, don't move. They were on voice chat too. There is no holding mechanic is this game, if you start to cuff someone aren't you holding them? I saw no need for a tazer or gun as I saw a glipse of your gun and quickly took out my handscuffs and begin to handcuff you. Also I wish I remembered what your job title was..
There is no holding mechanic, still its Roleplay, and it was the first phase which is "<name > starts to handcuff <name>."
So if you´d roleplay i could run away. I dont know what you said, but switching from hands to cuffs doesnt take me to FearRP. My job title was probably "Prankster". I had a gun because someone was chasing me with an ASP baton multiple times, i told you that he was multiple times while you were SWAT and saw his baton, but you didnt do anything, so i got a gun to protect myself.
(Sep 8, 2015, 04:52 PM)Nyoob link Wrote: [ -> ]There is no holding mechanic, still its Roleplay, and it was the first phase which is "<name > starts to handcuff <name>."
So if you´d roleplay i could run away. I dont know what you said, but switching from hands to cuffs doesnt take me to FearRP. My job title was probably "Prankster". I had a gun because someone was chasing me with an ASP baton multiple times, i told you that he was multiple times while you were SWAT and saw his baton, but you didnt do anything, so i got a gun to protect myself.

I couldn't do anything, I told you to stay near me as he/she couldn't do that to you while you were with me and a SWAT officer can't go and investigate. That's a police's job. And I don't think a prankster will resist arrest or handcuffs and run away from a SWAT officer.
You never told me to stay with you. You just ignored me. And i had panic because you already saw my gun and i thought you would maybe shoot me as i ran away from your cuffing process.
(Sep 8, 2015, 05:11 PM)Nyoob link Wrote: [ -> ]You never told me to stay with you. You just ignored me. And i had panic because you already saw my gun and i thought you would maybe shoot me as i ran away from your cuffing process.

I told you to stay with me as he/she wouldn't harrass you while I'm away, daviddevil can vouch for that. And if you thought that wouldn't you be scared as a prankster and not run away during the process?
I dont remember what happened 100% yesterday, i didnt know which prank it even was, or if it even was a prank (which i dont believe). Still i didnt break FearRP. Thats the reason why you made a PR
It was the engine prank you were trying to remove it or set it up again. It's now left for the staff to decide we had our discussion
Denied.

Not enough evidence.