Limelight Forums

Full Version: Meth System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so i dont know how to use the meth system could some one make a little to do list for me, like where to get the chemicals and resoueses need to make the meth, I allreay now how to get the cooking items.

Just need a little step by step on how to do this, this will also be good for others that dont know how to do it.

Thanks! Wink
(Sep 8, 2015, 12:23 AM)ZeroHash link Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so i dont know how to use the meth system could some one make a little to do list for me, like where to get the chemicals and resoueses need to make the meth, I allreay now how to get the cooking items.

Just need a little step by step on how to do this, this will also be good for others that dont know how to do it.

Thanks! Wink

I'll make a 1-2 minute video for you tomorrow if I have enough time.
(Sep 8, 2015, 03:43 AM)jarz link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=ZeroHash link=topic=1732.msg16290#msg16290 date=1441664595]
Okay so i dont know how to use the meth system could some one make a little to do list for me, like where to get the chemicals and resoueses need to make the meth, I allreay now how to get the cooking items.

Thanks! Wink

[/quote]
So a video of you blowing up chemical tanks?
(Sep 8, 2015, 05:43 PM)Barney link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=jarz link=topic=1732.msg16323#msg16323 date=1441676587]
[quote author=ZeroHash link=topic=1732.msg16290#msg16290 date=1441664595]

Thanks! Wink

[/quote]
So a video of you blowing up chemical tanks?
[/quote]

I use my second monitor to have a 180 pixel RESET PRESSURE in photoshop, in all caps.
https://puu.sh/k4I4e/5dcfa6ff9e.png

Btw, video will be coming out tomorrow or thursday. I'm getting a new mic and I really want a project to use it with, so this is perfect. Also, sorta busy today and tomorrow but if the mic comes in I will make a batch of meth and record it, then post it later that night.

edit: Friday 100%