Limelight Forums

Full Version: How is everyone finding school/college or whatever you do, so far? New term...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So school just got hard for me with the start of the new term, due to all the new nationals in Scotland -_- looks like a lot of time off is needed to revise if I want any future...

How is everyone else doing?

Being nice ya knoww  Tongue
(Sep 7, 2015, 10:55 PM)Jonataane link Wrote: [ -> ]So school just got hard for me with the start of the new term, due to all the new nationals in Scotland -_- looks like a lot of time off is needed to revise if I want any future...

Our year is the first to sit the new higher courses, so far it's okay but I need to improve my time management if anything. By the way, are you doing N4/5s or Highers?
(Sep 7, 2015, 11:04 PM)NotSep link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jonataane link=topic=1728.msg16253#msg16253 date=1441659335]
So school just got hard for me with the start of the new term, due to all the new nationals in Scotland -_- looks like a lot of time off is needed to revise if I want any future...

Our year is the first to sit the new higher courses, so far it's okay but I need to improve my time management if anything. By the way, are you doing N4/5s or Highers?
[/quote]

I'm doing nat 5's mate.
6th form is still a shithole... Smile
For me its work everyday 10 hours a day i hate it!
I've not even started back to college yet...
GCSEs. Fun...
Senior year of hs, dont want it to end because basic training for the army comes as soon as I graduate  ;D
Two weeks down, fourteen to go.
Just gone into lower sixth, so the start of my A Level studies. I've been finding it good so far, pretty interesting actually.

I'm studying Maths (I'll be doing the mechanics options), Biology and Physics. Plenty of free periods... to do work. :/

What are you guys studying? Good luck with the new year.
(Sep 8, 2015, 05:47 PM)Aviator link Wrote: [ -> ]What are you guys studying? Good luck with the new year.

Computer Science, Spanish, History and Business studies on top of my mandatory GCSE subjects.
Modern, History, Music, Drama, English and maths
Spending my time lifting poles and making loud noises as a music student / training theatre technician in year 13 Tongue
Well, I've been getting up at 5:40 (7:30 school start) since the 25th August, so suck my metaphorical dick

It's been alright so far. It's pretty funny how Year 10 was so chilled and nothing really mattered; we'd be told "remember, this is a TWO year course, so you'll need to remember all this!" and nobody gave a shit. But it's slowly dawning on people that exams are less than 8 months away and most people are losing it.

Lots of work being piled on top of each other - as I write this I'm supposed to be making notes on 8 pages worth of Geography textbook, Chapter notes of TKAM, questions on 'Quadratic Formula' (wtf pls), translating stories for French, oh, and some bullshit regarding the stimulus for drama.
Fun times ahead!

This is basically the current mindset over here:

[Image: uWhJe6h.png]

Having the best year of my life, finished school/college ages ago ;D

People keep saying working is hard and worse than school/college, I totally disagree, never felt better in the last 3 years.
Pages: 1 2