Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:[L²:RP]zombiekiller

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:54077608

Sever:v2d

Summary:I was with my friends on v2d and then used my mug and put it on my w key to walk forward and typed +left in console to spin me around.I did this as i was going for a shower and didn't want to disconnect as i didn't want to lose my props i believe i was only gone for roughly 15 minutes.I really wasn't aware this was ban ably i would never intend to exploit or to break the rules.I really love this community and am quite active(I had 400 plus hours of fearless and over 100 on limelight) as this is my first offense I would really appreciate a un ban or at least reduced ban.

Evidence:You could ask Barney and beepbeepimajeep and JME he was with me and could confirm i was doing this.
I can't imagine how you can put a mug on your keyboard that press and holds on button.. If you could provide a picture please do so.
(Sep 8, 2015, 11:03 AM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine how you can put a mug on your keyboard that press and holds on button.. If you could provide a picture please do so.

I do this when there is a new wow expansion in order to not get AFK disconnected so its fully possible.
I can also confirm this method is possible because of damn wow expansions.
Can confirm i was there and yeah he didn't have a mug on his keyboard he had a starwars bobblehead lol(he probably just doesn't want to seem silly :]).
I really dont think he used a macro as when he read it he didn't even know what a macro was.
Hi I was at class sorry i couldn't respond right away barney was correct it was a star wars bobble head i didn't say this as it seemed really stupid sorry about that but ill get a pic now and post it to show you how i did it.
Second picture
I used the bobble heads gun to press down the w key while not pressing any others and I prop it up so it has enough force to press down on the key.Once again sorry about not clarifying it was a bobble head at the moment I was righting it I felt  a bit stupid righting down that I in fact used a star wars bobble-head to hold down the key
Alright that makes more sense. I never did this before.
Will deal with this first thing in the morning. Thank you for being patient.
This is how I see it: even though this is not exactly a "macro", it is a system set up to to bypass the afk timer and so therefore is exploiting. What I want you to take out of this is that this is not tolerated, whether it is is an actual program or a some setup on your keyboard and a console command. The current ban is quite long at a time of five months, and I am very willing to decrease that to a shorter time because you seem to have learned and now understand the rules regarding this subject matter. You had no malicious intentions with your decision, and it was just a simple mistake that turned into something much greater.

Final Verdict

Approved!

Ban will be reduced to two weeks minus the time that you have already been banned for.

(P.S.) I like your bobble head.
Thank you for the reduced time I don't know what I would have done waiting for 5 months can't wait to get on in 2 weeks and continue to rp.