Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: John Black

Ban ID: 746

Banned by: Obay

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: Minging around

Why should you be unbanned?: This was my first ever ban and it was a permanent,I wasn't expecting that. I really love this server and I'll admit I was acting like an idiot for a bit but the other 90% of the time I was getting into serious roleplay. I've even recently donated which makes this ban suck even more, haven't even had the chance to check out half of the cool things I unlocked. As I said, I really love this server and I was going to donate again because I think its a great community with great admins ( a lot better than FearlessRP ) I just want a second chance, I defiantly won't be dumb enough to make the same mistake again. 

- Jake
Just to let you know, your BanID is: 746
(Sep 7, 2015, 05:55 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you know, your BanID is: 746

Oh thanks, I didn't know D:
jakeyguitarguy,
I have decided that I will allow you to rejoin our services.  You are correct in mentioning that this was your first ban therefore I will be monitoring your behaviour closely for the next few month to come.  Failure to read and comply with our rules and terms of services will lead to stricter punishment in the future.

I would like to apologies on my behalf for the late response, however I thank you for taking the time to appeal your suspension.