Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: [L²:RP] VM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] VM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61082361

Server: v2d

Summary: I raided his base, which was full of Contraband and Weed (I heard the sound of Contra). I entered in his base, killed him and destroyed his stuff. 5 minutes later, he broke NLR and tried to kill me, which didn't happen.
Minutes later I was doing Contra as a Corleone, he changed to President to make a (random) search warrant and then changed to Police Sergeant to raid my house. He entered in my house, (I wasn't at home), saw Contra in 5/5 and propblocked the stairs and the windows just to wait for my Contra to reach 0/5, which happened. After he destroyed my Contra, he reconnected to avoid me. Minutes later he tried to kill me as a Police Officer (I was a P. Sergeant, Team Killing) and, for self defence I killed him and demoted him. Then he changed to President to demote me.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/XfEZRhb,N7tSzGx,2SzdOG...60PjeHk#10
+Support
I am his brother, wasn't playing at the moment, but I was watching him playing LimeLight, and it's unforgivable what VM did.
I was involved, I saw all the raids and all the shit back and forth. IMO both of you broke rules.

Also, you can see your own prop blocking in these pics. You might wanna take that into account.
Wrong. That's a fanding door, he was building when VM showed up.
Oh, alright. What about the other white props in the stairs?
Those props belonged to VM. But he made worse than that, he put frozen doors in the stairs to block the entrance.
  I even will not try to answer and defend myself because this report is funny. As you can see in photos, there is no proof of my rulebreak but solid evidences of his. And If you pay attention you can see there is only 5 person online in server but still he allways has weapon on his hand
For last word, check  NLR time of photos 9, I raid this hause as police and found contrabands, he tried to kill me but instead he died. He respawend and tried to kill me this was obvious NLR break as you can see at NLR:timer, And check again NLR time and the ammo differances between photos 9 - 10, Isn't it kooky???

I bealive after my commant he will delete these photos.

Approved for original poster for propblock.

Even if it isn't there's double dooring there anyway.