Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Eriks

Issued by: Rocket

Blacklist ID:  743

Server:  V33x

Why should you be unblacklisted?: Me and two of my friends where having fun in my friends base neat Corleone spawn, suddently we got raided and the police came. Then we where tased and harrassed for no reason. I was getting bored and wanted to start over because they didnt have any warrants it took even longer, therefore i asked if they could send me to jail to get it done. They didnt listen and therefore i asked them to kill me. I understand that this is fail RP, but i think that because this is my first ban i could get a warning / Shorter ban.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
The whole time the police were next to you and your friends you two were minging around not following their orders while they had guns pointed at you. Just because you wanted to start over does not mean that you can ask to be killed and start over. That is FailRP. I don't see why you should be un-banned.
You've failed to show any interest in continuing to reply to this appeal. Denied.