Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tanks unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here goes nothing :

Your Name: Tank

Ban ID: 739

Banned by: Rocketman

Server: V2D

Ban Reason: Major player disrespect, telling someone to go kill themselves.

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I don't feel as if I should have been banned, I understand I told someone to go kill themselves, but where I come from people call each other "cunts" as friends , tell people to go "neck" themselves which also means go killyourself. And my native ness just slipped in and I didnt mean to say it , but it is mostly said in the way fun and games is said, now the way I said it was not in fun and games and I understand that but, I was also quite angry with the police officer, it turning out to be rocket undercover, because I couldn't see or hear what they were saying because I was up on a ledge , and it looked like blatant RDM and I was angry because we had spent over an hour doing that role play , I crashed a few times i between and was slightly annoyed , but we were getting to the very good part of the role play when this happened, also, I do think some people take things too seriously and yet again I understand that I don't know what they have been through etc, but you have to understand my point of view .

Evidence: there isn't any
And I normally do not lash out like this, I have never had a ban or anything to do with disrespect. I don't know what came over me.
As you mentioned, you said where you came from that you call friends those bad words that you've mentioned as well as telling them to go kill-themselves. Now I can understand if you said that as a joke to a friend but the problem I see here is that I was undercover as a player, you not knowing who I am therefore at the time I was a complete stranger I was not your friend or anything you just stright up told me to go and kill myself in OOC for something that I did IC which came with a very valid RP reason.

Not to forget what you said in the OOC chat.[spoiler] v2d [07:11:42] Tank (STEAM_0:0:54325247) said: // WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU DUMBASS COP[/spoliler]

I do understand that you were undercover and a complete stranger to me at that time, but as I said earlier, I just didn't mean to say what I said, it's just my native tongue I guess you could say, I would never actually mean it ,  because if someone did take their own lives I would feel like shit, now I understand saying that could lead to suicide but I was quite angry because it looked like you just shot David randomly, so it all came out then, we had a decent RP going and it sucks that it was ended like that, so I was quite frustrated. Yet again I'm going to say I have NEVER gotten a ban or anything of the sort to do with player disrespect , it was very unlike me and I'm truly sorry. I do know what it feels like to be on the receiving end and I can't believe I went that low to do it to another person.
I understand on why you've said it and I can understand that you got angry about what I did (As a police officer) but that was not an excuse I think you've served enough time being banned so you'll be un-banned but the ban will stay in record.

Approved.