Limelight Forums

Full Version: Admin Abuse - PREDITOR OF WAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: andremachado9

Time/Date: 18:55

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49758344

Name of Administrator: PREDITOR OF WAR

Evidence: https://imgur.com/aYYNe1M,KSoPTEW,ZuOuzX...Tl,1KybpyD

Me and my friend, Frags, were Thugs. I decided to mug a person, it was PREDITOR. I mugged him for 500$, and after a few seconds, Ousmn appeared, killed my friend, (with no reason, because we couldn't hear what they were talking, and Frags was typing and the Admin said "I'm counting" and Ousmn killed him. My friend came to the same place to speak about Ousmn in a OOC reason and PREDITOR gave to my friend a blacklist, NLR.)
But the worse problem is when PREDITOR says the next to me: "Give me back the 500$ you asked me and by the way, give me more 200$ for pissing me off". After a few minutes he said this to me (by voice): You don't need to write anything (an Admin Abuse Thread) I give you the money back.
To sum up I hope you give PREDITOR a proper punishment, because I won't donate any money if you persist to protect admins when they decide to break rules.
Thank you kindly, André.

Note: In the 7th screenshot, when Ousmn says "LOLOLOL", it's when PREDITOR says: You don't need to write anything (an Admin Abuse Thread) I give you the money back.
Yes you did mug me, and I was getting my wallet out so I could RP the situation, from there I gave you the $500.
After that Ousmn appeared and we ended up having weapons on you, your friend had a gun and we told him many times over mic to put his gun down. He had no indication at all that we had to type but when he finally said type we were already counting down and had begun to fire at him as he did not lower his weapon. From there I demanded you pay me my 500 back, along with another 200 for causing the trouble.

Shortly after, fragz returned to the area he was killed, breaking NLR. Thus I blacklisted him. Personally I do not see how this is abuse so please clarify.
You broke 2 rules: «Mug the same guy 2 times in less than 15 minutes»; «Mugging above 500$». Oh, and "no problem, I give you the money back". How I would love to have FRAPS on... And why you keep lying? We told you a lot of times to type because we couldn't hear you.
Firstly, I did not mug you twice. Secondly, I was not mugging for over 500, I wanted my money back. 200 was the mugging amount.
+Support

I screamed many times over the Mic "Type". Since I tough they didn't understand what I said I started Typing and then OUSMUN killed me. As I did come to the same place in a OOC way, André told me they were still there, PMing or @ is pointless as most of the time admins or Mods simply just don't care...
You broke 2 Rules:
- Mugged André 2 Times (Your 500$ back as this is still considered mugging, and then you asked for 200$)
- Didn't wait 15m to mug André, again.

When we said in OOC "We're going to post an Admin abuse" you came to André and told him you would give him his Money back if he didn't post a Thread, we don't have much proof as you were smart and used your Mic, but we do have one Screenshot that may be worth something.

-Applied a NLR Blacklist without warning FOR 3 HOURS!

Like André said "I won't donate any money if you persist to protect admins when they decide to break rules."
I do believe proper Punishment should be applied here.

Imgur Links:
https://i.imgur.com/X1T5Dd7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7xVrKqv.jpg

I never said that I would give him his money back if he posted it, now you're the one that seems to be lying, I must also make you aware that lying in the courthouse has severe penalties.

I've already stated to him that he got blacklisted from NLR because he came back to the spot he died, I'm no longer going to comment on this case until an SA requires me to do so.
Concluded and denied, no abuse noted.

Insufficient evidence to prove abuse taking place.

Here's what I've gathered:

- Radioactive, you had a gun and you were given a chance to drop it; something you didn't do. You were shot after the countdown ended. This is not abuse.

- You went back to the place you died; ignoring NLR. NLR always applies and you can only break NLR with permission from a staffmember; something you didn't have. A staff-member doesn't have to issue a warning for NLR if a player breaks the rule on purpose. You were issued a blacklist instead of a ban which is a milder punishment compared to what he could have given you. This is not abuse.

- As Predator mentioned; the 500$ was to get his money back. 200$ on top of that is the amount he's robbing you of. This does not break the robing rule. This is not abuse.